In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
Focus your course on essential concepts and establish the basis for the sound nursing care of women and children with Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, Fourth Edition. The latest edition of this trusted text has been designed with your curriculum in mind, helping you maximize your class time and establish the knowledge base and critical thinking skills students need to ensure safe, effective maternity and pediatric care and guide women and children toward higher levels of wellness throughout the life cycle.
A nursing process approach provides relevant information in a concise, straightforward manner, streamlining coverage of a broad scope of maternity topics and clearly distinguishing the differences between the care of adults and children. Emphasizing commonly encountered clinical challenges in maternity and pediatric care, this practical text builds students’ ability to anticipate, identify and address problems and provide timely, evidence-based interventions to reduce long-term sequelae.
The updated Fourth Edition readies students for the realities of practice with unfolding case studies and patient stories that hone students’ clinical judgment and challenge them to apply concepts to real-world scenarios they’ll encounter throughout their nursing careers.
Features of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- UPDATED! Cultural considerations throughout the text reflect nurses’ evolving role in global healthcare and help students meet clients’ increasingly diverse needs.
- UPDATED! Evidence-based research findings familiarize students with the most current practices and interventions.
- NEW! Healthy People 2030 boxes highlight relevant implications of this U.S. government healthcare initiative on the care of women, mothers, and newborns.
- Case Studies present concepts in a real-world clinical context to strengthen students’ caregiving capabilities, and accompanying questions boost critical thinking and clinical evaluation skills.
- Nursing Procedures guide students step by step through commonly performed clinical tasks.
- Words of Wisdom give students practical, timely insight from experienced professionals on the nursing care of women and newborns.
- Teaching Guidelines instill confidence to educate clients about various issues in women’s healthcare.
- Drug Guides provide fast access to actions, indications, and significant nursing implications for commonly used medications.
- Common Laboratory and Diagnostic Test tables improve students’ diagnostic knowledge for a broad range of disorders.
- Nursing Care Plans demonstrate each step of the nursing process and outline a guide for delivering care.
- Comparison Charts clarify easily confused concepts.
- Concepts in Action animations, available on thePoint, bring physiologic and pathophysiologic concepts to life to reinforce students’ understanding.
- Consider This! features engage students in commonly encountered real-life scenarios to enhance their critical thinking and clinical reasoning.
- Take Note! features alert students to potentially critical implications in Chapter content, such as life-threatening scenarios.
- Learning Objectives help students prioritize information as they learn.
- Key Terms clarify important terminology that may be new to students.
- Key Concepts reinforce essential points from each Chapter at a glance.
- Tables, boxes, and illustrations summarize and reinforce for fast reference.
- References and websites point students to resources for deeper review and remediation.
- Chapter worksheets test students’ understanding of Chapter content and highlight areas for further review.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
UNIT 1 INTRODUCTION TO MATERNITY AND PEDIATRIC NURSING
Chapter 1 Perspectives on Maternal and Child Health Care
Chapter 2 Family-Centered Community-Based Care
UNIT 2 WOMEN’S HEALTH THROUGHOUT THE LIFE SPAN
Chapter 3 Anatomy and Physiology of the Reproductive System
Chapter 4 Common Reproductive Issues
Chapter 5 Sexually Transmitted Infections
Chapter 6 Disorders of the Breasts
Chapter 7 Benign Disorders of the Female Reproductive Tract
Chapter 8 Cancers of the Female Reproductive Tract
Chapter 9 Violence and Abuse
UNIT 3 PREGNANCY
Chapter 10 Fetal Development and Genetics
Chapter 11 Maternal Adaptation During Pregnancy
Chapter 12 Nursing Management During Pregnancy
UNIT 4 LABOR AND BIRTH
Chapter 13 Labor and Birth Process
Chapter 14 Nursing Management During Labor and Birth
UNIT 5 POSTPARTUM PERIOD
Chapter 15 Postpartum Adaptations
Chapter 16 Nursing Management During the Postpartum Period
UNIT 6 THE NEWBORN
Chapter 17 Newborn Transitioning
Chapter 18 Nursing Management of the Newborn
UNIT 7 CHILDBEARING AT RISK
Chapter 19 Nursing Management of Pregnancy at Risk: Pregnancy-Related Complications
Chapter 20 Nursing Management of the Pregnancy at Risk: Selected Health Conditions and Vulnerable Populations
Chapter 21 Nursing Management of Labor and Birth at Risk
Chapter 22 Nursing Management of the Postpartum Woman at Risk
UNIT 8 THE NEWBORN AT RISK
Chapter 23 Nursing Care of the Newborn with Special Needs
Chapter 24 Nursing Management of the Newborn at Risk: Acquired and Congenital Newborn Conditions
UNIT 9 HEALTH PROMOTION OF THE GROWING CHILD AND FAMILY
Chapter Growth and Development of the Newborn and Infant
Chapter 26 Growth and Development of the Toddler
Chapter 27 Growth and Development of the Preschooler
Chapter 28 Growth and Development of the School-Age Child
Chapter 29 Growth and Development of the Adolescent
UNIT 10 FOUNDATIONS OF PEDIATRIC NURSING
Chapter 30 Atraumatic Care of Children and Families
Chapter 31 Health Supervision
Chapter 32 Health Assessment of Children
Chapter 33 Caring for Children in Diverse Settings
Chapter 34 Caring for the Special Needs Child
Chapter 35 Key Pediatric Nursing Interventions
Chapter 36 Pain Management in Children
UNIT 11 NURSING CARE OF THE CHILD WITH A HEALTH DISORDER
Chapter 37 Nursing Care of the Child With an Infectious or Communicable Disorder
Chapter 38 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Intracranial Regulation/Neurologic Disorder
Chapter 39 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Sensory Perception/Disorder of the Eyes or Ears
Chapter 40 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Gas Exchange/Respiratory Disorder
Chapter 41 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Perfusion/Cardiovascular Disorder
Chapter 42 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Bowel Elimination/Gastrointestinal Disorder
Chapter 43 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Urinary Elimination/Genitourinary Disorder
Chapter 44 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Mobility/Neuromuscular or Musculoskeletal Disorder
Chapter 45 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Tissue Integrity/Integumentary Disorder
Chapter 46 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Cellular Regulation/Hematologic or Neoplastic Disorder
Chapter 47 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Immunity or Immunologic Disorder
Chapter 48 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Metabolism/Endocrine Disorder
Chapter 49 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Genetics
Chapter 50 Nursing Care of the Child With an Alteration in Behavior, Cognition, or Development
Chapter 51 Nursing Care During a Pediatric Emergency
Appendix A Standard Laboratory Values
Appendix B Clinical Paths
Appendix C Cervical Dilation Chart
Appendix D Weight Conversion Charts
Appendix E Breast-Feeding and Medication Use
Appendix F Blood Pressure Charts for Children and Adolescents
Appendix G Growth Charts
Appendix H MyPlate
Appendix I Down Syndrome Healthcare Guidelines
Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 62 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.