In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking 2nd Edition PDF:
2 Books in 1!
– Q&A Course Review
– NCLEX® prep
Assure your mastery of maternal and newborn nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. An easy-to-follow format parallels the content of your course, topic by topic, resulting in maternal and newborn content made manageable.
Over 1,250 multiple-choice and alternate-format questions help you build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as test-taking tips help you critically analyze the question types. Plus, the two, 90-question exams on DavisPlus help you assess your progress.
Thoroughly updated, the 2nd Edition offers an increased emphasis on alternate-item format questions, including fill-in-the-blank, select-all-that-apply, and ordered response.
What students are saying about the Success Series:
“Since I started using the Success books, my grade went up 10%. If I get a question wrong, reading all of the rationales really helps me understand why.”
– Kellie Borges, Student at Brockton Hospital School of Nursing, MA
“I like having content and questions in one place. The test-taking tips are HUGE for me.”
– Maricica Koltun, Student at National University, CA
What instructors are saying about the Success Series:
”We have used your products for students to help increase critical thinking skills, prepare for NCLEX and course exams, and for review of nursing content. We recommend students purchase the Success Series and review the content and questions for remediation and to enhance nursing knowledge. The terminology at the beginning of each chapter provide key terms for the students to review before answering questions. The books are all encompassing in regards to what students need to review across the curriculum. We love them!!”
– Louise Outlaw, Instructor at Brown Mackie College, St.Louis
Features of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Approximately 1,300 questions—all with rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
- Over 1,000 questions plus a 100-question final exam in the book
- Two, 90-question comprehensive exams, coded according to NCLEX descriptors online at DavisPlus
- Over 250 alternate-format question types that are distributed across the text, final exam, and the two online tests
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect responses
- Test-taking tips for selected questions
- Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the NCLEX exam.
- Introductory chapter on applying critical thinking to various question types.
- Questions that reflect the NCLEX’s increased emphasis on pharmacology and medication administration, management, delegation, and patient safety
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- All questions reviewed and updated to reflect the latest advances in maternal-newborn nursing and the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan.
- All pharmacology questions updated to reflect current practice.
- Concept tags included for each question—perfect for concept-based programs.
Margot R. De Sevo PhD LCCE RNC-OB (Author)
Adelphi University School of Nursing
Garden City, New York
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking 2nd Edition PDF:
- Sexuality, Fertility, and Genetics
- Women’s Health Issues
- Normal Newborn
- Normal Postpartum
- High-Risk Antepartum
- High-Risk Intrapartum
- High-Risk Newborn
- High-Risk Postpartum
- Comprehensive Examination
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Maternal Child Nursing Care 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking
- Edition: 2nd Edition | | ISBN: 9780803638099
- Author Name: Margot R. De Sevo PhD LCCE RNC-OB
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 465 Pages
Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 5.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Maternal and Newborn Success 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.