In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF:
For four decades, physicians and other healthcare providers have trusted Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases to provide expert guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of these complex disorders. The 9th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with newly expanded chapters, increased global coverage, and regular updates to keep you at the forefront of this vitally important field. Meticulously updated by Drs. John E. Bennett, Raphael Dolin, and Martin J. Blaser, this comprehensive, two-volume masterwork puts the latest information on challenging infectious diseases at your fingertips.
Features of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Provides more in-depth coverage of epidemiology, etiology, pathology, microbiology, immunology, and treatment of infectious agents than any other infectious disease resource.
- Features an increased focus on antibiotic stewardship; new antivirals for influenza, cytomegalovirus, hepatitis C, hepatitis B., and immunizations; and new recommendations for vaccination against infection with pneumococci, papillomaviruses, hepatitis A, and pertussis.
- Covers newly recognized enteroviruses causing paralysis (E-A71, E-D68); emerging viral infections such as Ebola, Zika, Marburg, SARS, and MERS; and important updates on prevention and treatment of C. difficile infection, including new tests that diagnose or falsely over-diagnose infectious diseases.
- Offers fully revised content on bacterial pathogenesis, antibiotic use and toxicity, the human microbiome and its effects on health and disease, immunological mechanisms and immunodeficiency, and probiotics and alternative approaches to treatment of infectious diseases.
- Discusses up-to-date topics such as use of the new PCR panels for diagnosis of meningitis, diarrhea and pneumonia; current management of infected orthopedic implant infections; newly recognized infections transmitted by black-legged ticks in the USA: Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan virus; infectious complications of new drugs for cancer; new drugs for resistant bacteria and mycobacteria; new guidelines for diagnosis and therapy of HIV infections; and new vaccines against herpes zoster, influenza, meningococci.
- PPID continues its tradition of including leading experts from a truly global community, including authors from Australia, Canada and countries in Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Includes regular updates online for the life of the edition.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF:
1 A Molecular Perspective of Microbial Pathogenicity
2 The Human Microbiome of Local Body Sites and Their Unique Biology
3 Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Synbiotics
4 Innate (General or Nonspecific) Host Defense Mechanisms
5 Adaptive Immunity
6 Cell-Mediated Defense Against Infection
7 Mucosal Immunity
8 Granulocytic Phagocytes
9 Complement and Deficiencies
10 Human Genetics and Infection
11 Nutrition, Immunity, and Infection
12 Evaluation of the Patient With Suspected Immunodeficiency
13 Applied Epidemiology for the Infectious Diseases Physician
14 Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Disease Threats
16 The Clinician and the Microbiology Laboratory
17 Principles of Antiinfective Therapy
18 Molecular Mechanisms of Antibiotic Resistance in Bacteria
19 Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Antiinfective Agents
20 Penicillins and β-Lactamase Inhibitors
Below are the technical specifications of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Elsevier; 9th edition (September 12, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 4176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323482554
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323482554
- Item Weight : 18.58 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.9 x 4.6 x 11.2 inches
Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 600 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett’s Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases 9th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.