In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF:
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact finding.
Features of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms
- Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features
- Essential information highlighted throughout the text
- Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context
- A new section of “best answer” MCQs
- New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract
- Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/gastroenterology featuring 16 in-depth case studies
Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts,
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Stephen Inns (Author)
Stephen Inns, MBChB FRACP, Clinical Lecturer in Gastroenterology, Otago School of Medicine, Wellington and Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hutt Valley Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand.
Anton Emmanuel, BSc MD FRCP, Senior Lecturer in Neurogastroenterology and Consultant Gastroenterologist University College Hospital, London, UK.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF:
Part I Clinical Basics
- Approach to the patient with abdominal pain
- Approach to the patient with liver disease
- Approach to the patient with luminal disease
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Gastrointestinal investigations
Part II Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- Acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- Acute upper and lower gastrointestinal emergencies
- Acute liver failure
- Pancreatobiliary emergencies
Part III Regional Gastroenterology
- Oral cavity
- Stomach and duodenum
- Small intestine
- Small and large bowel disorders
- Pancreatic diseases
- Biliary diseases
- Consequences of chronic liver disease
- Liver transplantation
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Non‐alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Viral hepatitides
- Drug‐induced liver injury
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Liver tumours and lesions
- Vascular liver diseases
- Pregnancy‐related liver disease
- Hereditary and congenital liver diseases
Part IV Study Aids and Revision
- Gastrointestinal history check-list
- Abdominal examination routine
- Rectal examination routine
- Common OSCE cases
- Surgical sieve
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF:
- Book Name: Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Edition: 2nd Edition | | ISBN: 9781118728123
- Author Name: Stephen Inns, Anton Emmanuel
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 291 Pages
Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 11 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.