In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF:
Dr. William Herring’s Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 5th Edition, remains the leading introductory radiology text for medical students and others who are required to read and interpret common radiologic images. Using an easy-to-follow pattern recognition approach, this clearly written, highly illustrated text teaches how to differentiate normal and abnormal images of all modalities. From the basics of patient safety, dose reduction, and radiation protection to the latest information on ultrasound, MRI, and CT, it provides a complete, up-to-date introduction to radiology needed by today’s students.
Features of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Uses a clear, conversational writing style―with a touch of humor―to explain what you need to know to effectively interpret medical images of all modalities.
- Teaches how to arrive at a diagnosis by following a pattern recognition approach, and logically overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with the aid of decision trees.
- Employs an easy-to-read, bullet-point format, including bolded key points and icons designating special content: Diagnostic Pitfalls, Really Important Points, Take-Home Points, and Weblinks.
- Features more than 850 high-quality illustrations, useful tables, case study questions, and teaching boxes throughout.
- Shares the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed author Dr. William Herring, a skilled radiology teacher and the host of his own specialty website, www.learningradiology.com.
- Offers quick review and instruction for medical students, residents, and fellows, as well as those in related fields such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud―as well as access bonus content, including new appendices covering the Discovery of X-rays, Diagnostic Radiology Signs, and Artificial Intelligence in Radiology; USMLE-style Q&A; 30 videos; and more.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF:
Contents 1. Recognizing Anything: Past, Present and Future 2. Recognizing Normal Pulmonary Anatomy 3. Recognizing Normal Cardiac Anatomy 4. Recognizing Airspace Versus Interstitial Lung Disease 5. Recognizing the Causes of an Opacified Hemithorax 6. Recognizing Atelectasis 7. Recognizing a Pleural Effusion 8. Recognizing Pneumonia 9. Recognizing the Correct Placement of Lines and Tubes and Their Potential Complications: Critical Care Radiology 10. Recognizing Other Diseases of the Chest 11. Recognizing Adult Heart Disease 12. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Conventional Radiography 13. Recognizing the Normal Abdomen and Pelvis: Computed Tomography 14. Recognizing Bowel Obstruction and Ileus 15. Recognizing Extraluminal Air in the Abdomen 16. Recognizing Abnormal Calcifications and Their Causes 17. Recognizing Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Urinary Tract Abnormalities 18. Ultrasonography: Understanding the Principles and Its Uses in Abdominal and Pelvic Imaging 19. Vascular, Pediatric, and Point-of-Care Ultrasound 20. Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Understanding the Principles and Recognizing the Basics 21. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Appendicular Skeleton and Arthritis 22. Recognizing Nontraumatic Abnormalities of the Spine 23. Recognizing Trauma to the Bony Skeleton 24. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Chest 25. Recognizing the Imaging Findings of Trauma to the Abdomen and Pelvis 26. Recognizing Some Common Causes of Intracranial Pathology 27. Recognizing Pediatric Diseases 28. Using Image-Guided Interventions in Diagnosis and Treatment (Interventional Radiology) 29. Recognizing the Findings in Breast Imaging
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 100 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.