In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF:
Now in its 4th Edition, this bestselling volume in the popular Requisites series, by Drs. Rohini Nadgir and David M. Yousem, thoroughly covers the extensive field of neuroradiology in an efficient and practical manner. Ideal for both clinical practice and ABR exam study, it presents everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging of the most commonly encountered neurological conditions. The authors address the conceptual, technical, and interpretive core knowledge needed for imaging the brain, spine, and head and neck, and discuss all the latest imaging modalities used, including diffusion weighted imaging, perfusion imaging, MR and CT angiography, and MR spectroscopy.
Features of Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Features 1,200 high-quality images throughout.
- Makes it easy to locate any topic of interest thanks to a logical organization by diseases and locations.
- Summarizes differential diagnoses in quick reference tables to reinforce important characteristics of diseases and aid in interpretation.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the boards and the Certificate of Added Qualification exam.
- Contains 50% new, updated, or improved illustrations.
- Covers new techniques such as diffusion tensor imaging tractography to identify white matter tracts.
- Offers new understandings of demyelination diseases such as neuromyelitis optica (NMO), reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS), immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS), and IgG4 related inflammatory disease.
- Provides updated World Health Organization classification of brain tumors and the recent American Joint Commission on Cancer TNM staging of head and neck cancers.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Neuroradiology: The Requisites (The Core Requisites) 4th Edition PDF:
1. Cranial Anatomy
2. Neoplasms of the Brain
3. Vascular Diseases of the Brain
4. Head Trauma
5. Infectious and Noninfectious Inflammatory Diseases of the Brain
6. White Matter Diseases
7. Neurodegenerative Diseases and Hydrocephalus
8. Congenital Disorders of the Central Nervous System
10. Sella and Central Skull Base
11. Temporal Bone
12. Sinonasal Disease
13. Mucosal and Nodal Disease of the Head and Neck
14. Extramucosal Diseases of the Head and Neck
15. Anatomy and Degenerative Diseases of the Spine
16. Nondegenerative Diseases of the Spine
17. Approach and Pitfalls in Neuroimaging
Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Neuroradiology: The Requisites (The Core Requisites) 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 238 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Neuroradiology: The Requisites 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.