In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF:
Imaging plays an integral role in the diagnosis and intervention of debilitating, often fatal vascular diseases of the brain, such as ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, aneurysms, and arteriovenous malformations (AVMs). Written by a world renowned neuroradiologist and pioneer in the early adoption of magnetic resonance (MR) technology, Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease is a concise yet remarkably thorough textbook that advances the reader’s expertise on this subject.
The text draws on the author’s vast personal experience, case studies, and traditional educational sources, offering didactic dialogue with accompanying images. A practical clinical resource organized into six chapters, this book offers unparalleled breadth in delineating the diagnostic and treatment usages of modern imaging techniques. Chapter one sets a foundation with extensive coverage of modalities and their applications, including MR, computed tomography (CT) and digital subtraction angiography (DSA). Subsequent chapters cover utilization of imaging techniques specific to underlying pathologies.
Features of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- In-depth discussion of medical and neuroradiologic/neurosurgical interventions, focusing on the use of imaging prior to, during, and following treatment
- Comprehensive text enhanced with more than 700 high-quality images
- Detailed evaluation of normal brain anatomy, as well as gyral anatomy in brain ischemia, an important subtopic
- Advantages, disadvantages, mortality, and morbidity of surgery (clipping) versus endovascular techniques (coiling and flow diversion) for aneurysms
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF:
Chapter 1 Technologic Innovations in MR and CT
- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Computed Tomography (CT
Chapter 2 Normal Anatomy
- Brain Parenchyma
- Arterial Anatomy
- Venous Anatomy
- Common Anatomic Variants
Chapter 3 Hemorrhage
- Parenchymal Hemorrhage
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Superficial Siderosis
Chapter 4 Ischemia
- Acute Cerebral Ischemia
- Subacute Cerebral Infarcts
- Chronic Cerebral Infarcts
- Arterial Territory Infarcts
- Watershed Infarcts
- Multiple Embolic Infarcts
- Lacunar Infarcts
- Brainstem Infarcts
- Gyral Localization of Cortical Infarcts
- Small Vessel Ischemic Disease
- Venous Infarcts
- Less Common Presentations
- Other Disease Entities That Feature or Mimic Ischemia
Chapter 5 Aneurysms
- Aneurysm Treatment
- Intracranial Aneurysms by Location
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Other Aneurysm Subtypes
- Chapter 6 Vascular Malformations and Other Vascular Lesions
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid-Cavernous Fistula
- Cerebral Cavernous Malformation
- Developmental Venous Anomaly
- Capillary Telangiectasia
- Vertebrobasilar Dolichoectasia
- Venous Thrombosis
- Vascular Lesions (Neck)
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF:
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (July 29, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626232482
- ISBN-13: 978-1626232488
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.5 x 10.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDFusing our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF:
FILE SIZE: 16 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Imaging of Cerebrovascular Disease: A Practical Guide PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.