In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology 7th Edition PDF:
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in its seventh edition, Histology: A Text and Atlas is ideal for medical, dental, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students. This best-selling combination text and atlas includes a detailed textbook, which emphasizes clinical and functional correlates of histology fully supplemented by vividly informative illustrations and photomicrographs. Separate, superbly illustrated atlas sections follow almost every chapter and feature large-size, full-color digital photomicrographs with labels and accompanied descriptions that highlight structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
Updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in the field, this “two in one” text and atlas features an outstanding art program with all illustrations completely revised and redrawn as well as a reader-friendly format including red highlighted key terms, blue clinical text, and folders that cover clinical correlations and functional considerations.
Features of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW! All illustrations are now completely revised and redrawn for a consistent art program.
- NEW! Histology 101 sections provide students with a reader-friendly review of essential information covered in the preceding chapters.
- NEW! Updated cellular and molecular biology coverage reflects the latest advances in the field.
- More than 100 atlas plates that incorporate 435 full-color, high-resolution photomicrographs.
- Reader-friendly highlights including red bold terms, blue clinical text, and folders featuring clinical and functional correlations that increase student understanding and facilitates efficient study.
- Easy-to-understand tables aid students in learning and reviewing information (such as staining techniques) without having to rely on rote memorization.
- Features of cells, tissues, and organs and their functions and locations are presented in easy-to-locate, easy-to-review bulleted lists.
- Additional clinical correlation and functional consideration folders have been added providing information related to symptoms, photomicrographs of diseased tissues or organs, short histopathological descriptions, and molecular basis for clinical intervention.
Michael H. Ross PhD (Author)
Michael Ross, Ph.D., former chairman of the University of Florida College of Medicine’s department of anatomy and cell biology, died Tuesday, June 9. He was 78.
“The College of Medicine family has lost a great colleague, a dedicated leader and an outstanding educator,” said Michael Good, M.D., interim dean of the college and the Folke H. Peterson dean’s distinguished professoDr. Ross graduated with a bachelor of science degree from Franklin and Marshall College in 1951. After serving in the U.S. Army from 1951 to 1954, he went on to receive a master’s in biology in 1959 and a Ph.D. in biology in 1960 from New York University.
After launching his academic career at New York University, he joined the faculty at the University of Florida in 1971 as a professor and director of the division of anatomical sciences in the department of pathology. In 1976, the department of anatomy was formed and Dr. Ross was named chairman. It is now the department of anatomy and cell biology. He served as chairman until his retirement in 1996, but continued to provide guidance and support to the department as emeritus professor.
Throughout his career, Dr. Ross’ research interest was in the male reproductive system, where he pioneered studies on the blood-testicular barrier and the role of the Sertoli cell in maintaining the barrier. He was also well-known for his contributions to the teaching community through his textbooks. The first edition of the Atlas of Descriptive Histology, by Edward J. Reith and Michael H. Ross, was published in 1965 with two subsequent editions in 1970 and 1977.
This atlas became the nucleus for the development of a textbook titled Histology: A Text and Atlas, which is used in medical schools around the world in numerous languages and will publish its sixth edition this fall. One of Dr. Ross’ proudest accomplishments was the revival of his Atlas of Descriptive Histology, due to be released this summer.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF:
- Cell Cytoplasm
- The Cell Nucleus
- Tissues: Concept and Classification
- Epithelial Tissue
- Connective Tissue
- Adipose Tissue
- Nerve Tissue
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Integumentary System
- Digestive System I: Oral Cavity and Associated Structures
- Digestive System II: Esophagus and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Digestive System III: Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Endocrine Organs
- And More
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Netter’s Histology Flash Cards PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology
- Edition : 7th Edition | | ISBN : 1451187424
- Author Name: Michael H. Ross PhD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1002 Pages
Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 105 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Histology: A Text and Atlas 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.