First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition is basically a survival guide for the clerkship in obstetrics and gynecology and it has been designed by the authors of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 book. With this book in your hands, you will be able to access high-yield, exam targetted and comprehensive review of the obstetrics and gynecology clerkships while taking your clinical rotations and also for cracking the board exams. You will also find hundreds of exam-oriented guidelines and high-yield topics which frequently appear on the board and med-school exams. One of the best features (which I personally love) include the margin notes which provide a glimpse of the common exam questions so that the students can prepare themselves accordingly. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF for free download. We hope that our readers will find this blog post useful in their wards and exams. 🙂
This edition also offers four new chapter which covers important topics such as cervical dysplasia/HPV vaccine, twinning, breast diseases, and women’s health maintenance. Furthermore, there’s also a section dedicated to “classifieds” which provide details on scholarships and award opportunities.
Features of First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations which bring life to the important concepts of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Minicases which are meant to prepare you for the exams.
- This book has been authored by Matthew S. Kaufma and other subject experts which means that you can benefit from their years of experience in the field.
- High-yield obstetrics and gynecology topics, facts, diagrams, flowcharts, and tables can be found throughout the book.
- Exam tips and ward tips to help medical students be on top of everything.
- This book has been authored by medical students and residents and reviewed by distinguished faculty members of ob/gyn.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF:
SECTION I: HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY CLERKSHIP 1
SECTION II: HIGH-YIELD FACTS IN OBSTETRICS 13
- Reproductive Anatomy
- Diagnosis of Pregnancy
- Physiology of Pregnancy
- Medical Conditions in Pregnancy
- Obstetric Complications
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Twin Gestation
- Abortions and Fetal Death 171
- Ectopic Pregnancy
SECTION III: HIGH-YIELD FACTS IN GYNECOLOGY
- Contraception and Sterilization
- Premenstrual Syndrome/Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Hyperprolactinemia and Galactorrhea
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Differential Diagnoses of Pelvic Masses
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Hyperplasia and Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer and Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Vulvar Dysplasia, Vulvar Cancer, and Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Disorders
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Infections/Vaginitis 323
- Breast Disease
- Women’s Health Maintenance
- Female Sexuality
- Pelvic Relaxation
- Urinary Incontinence
SECTION IV: CLASSIFIED
You might also be interested in: 🙂
First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship PDF:
FILE SIZE: 4.34 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.