In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF:
A practical handbook on evaluating muscular strength and function, Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing, 10th Edition helps you to understand and master procedures in manual muscle testing and performance testing. Clear, illustrated instructions provide a guide to patient positioning, direction of motion, and direction of resistance. In addition to muscle testing of normal individuals and others with weakness or paralysis, this edition includes coverage of alternative strength tests and performance tests for older adults and others with functional decline (such as the inactive and obese). The tenth edition also includes coverage of muscle dynamometry and a sampling of ideal exercises. Updated by educators Dale Avers and Marybeth Brown, this classic physical therapy reference once again features a companion website with many new video clips demonstrating the latest muscle testing procedures and alternatives to muscle testing. In addition, two online only chapters – Cranial Nerve and Ready Reference Anatomy – have been added.
Features of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Drawings and arrows along with clear written directions make it easy to understand and perform muscle testing procedures, allowing you to assess deficits in strength, balance, and range of motion.
- More than 500 illustrations clearly show testing sequences, muscle anatomy, and muscle innervation.
- Chapters on performance testing cover functional strength testing in older adults and those with functional decline, and testing muscle performance in various clinical settings.
- Chapters on manual muscle testing address when to use manual muscle testing, the limitations of manual muscle testing, and alternatives to manual muscle testing.
- Details of muscle anatomy and innervation help in linking muscle topography with function.
- Helpful Hints and Substitutions boxes provide additional tips and highlight muscle substitutions that may occur during a test to ensure greater accuracy in testing.
- A constant reference number clearly identifies each muscle in the body,indexed in the Alphabetical List of Muscles by Region as well as in the Ready Reference Anatomy Manual on Evolve, to speed cross-referencing and help you to quickly identify any muscle.
- NEW! Content on the muscle dynamometer and muscle dynamometry data introduces you to muscle dynamometry including muscle dynamometer methods and results with each muscle.
- NEW! Video clips demonstrate the latest muscle testing techniques and alternative muscle testing procedures in a clinical setting.
- NEW! Ideal exercises for selected muscles thoroughly explain procedures based on the literature.
- NEW! Additional Video Educational Content box alerts you when videos associated with that chapter are available to view.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Principles of Manual Muscle Testing
Chapter 2 Relevance and Limitations of Manual Muscle Testing
Chapter 3 Testing the Muscles of the Neck
Chapter 4 Testing the Muscles of the Trunk and Pelvic Floor
Chapter 5 Testing the Muscles of the Upper Extremity
Chapter 6 Testing the Muscles of the Lower Extremity
Chapter 7 Alternatives to Manual Muscle Testing
Chapter 8 Testing Functional Performance
Chapter 9 Handheld Muscle Dynamometry
Chapter 10 Case Studies
Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Daniels and Worthingham’s Muscle Testing 10th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.