In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
All the management and diagnosis strategies you need in the critical care environment
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Critical Care delivers authoritative and clinically focused guidance in a concise, find-it-now format. Following the trusted LANGE approach, it includes a review of the etiology, relevant pathophysiology, and clinical symptoms as a prelude to diagnosis and treatment. Coverage includes everything from renal failure and surgical infections to coronary heart disease. There is a strong emphasis on evidence-based medicine throughout.
Features of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Comprehensive overview of 39 key critical care topics, covering critical care basics, medical critical care, and the essentials of surgical critical care
- Valuable perspectives on the latest technologies, equipment, therapeutic strategies, and interventions
- Addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose critical care problems and delivers “approach to the patient” strategies
- NEW! Important treatment strategies for venous thromboembolism, acute respiratory distress syndrome, diabetic ketoacidosis, asthma, sepsis, and many more
- NEW! Current recommendations for deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis, transfusions, goal-directed therapy in sepsis, mechanical ventilation, use of pulmonary artery catheters, and glycemic control
- NEW! PMID numbers on all references for easy look-up
Frederic S. Bongard (Author)
Frederic S. Bongard, MD, JD, is Professor of Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Darryl Y. Sue, MD, is Professor of Clinical Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA; Director, Medical-Respiratory Intensive Care Unit, Division of Respiratory and Critical Care Physiology adn Medicine; and Associate Chair and Program Director, Department of Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Janine R.E. Vintch, MD, FPPC, is Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Divisions of General Internal Medicine and Respiratory and Critical Care Physiology and Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
- Philosophy & Principles of Critical Care
- Fluids, Electrolytes, & Acid-Base
- Transfusion Therapy
- Intensive Care Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Imaging Procedures
- Intensive Care Monitoring
- Ethical, Legal, & Palliative/End-of-Life Care Considerations
- Shock & Resuscitation
- Respiratory Failure
- Renal Failure
- Gastrointestinal Failure in the ICU
- Infections in the Critically Ill
- Surgical Infections
- Bleeding & Hemostasis
- Psychiatric Problems
- Care of the Elderly Patient
- Critical Care of the Oncology Patient
- Cardiac Problems in Critical Care
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pulmonary Disease
- Endocrine Problems in the Critically Ill Patient
- Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycemia, & the Critically Ill Patient
- HIV Infection in the Critically Ill Patient
- Dermatologic Problems in the Intensive Care Unit
- Critical Care of Vascular Disease & Emergencies
- Critical Care of Neurologic Disease
- Neurosurgical Critical Care
- Acute Abdomen
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Hepatobiliary Disease
- Poisonings & Ingestions
- Care of Patients with Environmental Injuries
- Critical Care Issues in Pregnancy
- Antithrombotic Therapy
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care
- Edition: 3rd Edition | | ASIN: B001DJIAOA
- Author Name: Frederic S. Bongard, Darryl Sue, Janine Vintch
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 892 Pages
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 9.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.