In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF:
A comprehensive guide to oral surgery procedures, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 6th Edition enhances your skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. Full-color photographs and drawings show how to perform basic surgical techniques, and an overview of more advanced surgical procedures includes guidelines on when to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care.
This edition also includes the latest developments in dental implants, instrumentation, and current technology. Written by well-known OMS educators James R. Hupp, Myron R. Tucker, and Edward Ellis III, this book is a valuable reference for any dental office.
Features of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Complex Exodontia chapter describes techniques for surgical tooth extraction, including the principles of flap design, development, management, and suturing, as well as open extraction of single- and multi-rooted teeth, multiple extractions, and concomitant alveoloplasty.
- Management of Medical Emergencies chapter helps you prepare for, prevent, and manage the most common emergencies that may occur in the dental office setting.
- Management of Facial Fractures chapter outlines the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient with facial trauma.
- Infection Control chapter describes proper cleaning and sterilization of office environment, working surfaces, armamentarium, and personnel to help you prevent the injuries and illnesses that result from improper sterilizing and disinfecting.
- Convenient appendices offer quick access to resources such as current price lists for key instruments, office record tips, sample drug schedules, examples of prescriptions, and consent forms.
- UPDATED content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients more effectively.
- UPDATED Implant Treatment information is divided into two new chapters, one on basic concepts and techniques for clinical situations where adequate bone and soft tissue exists and implants can be placed into a well-healed area of bone, and another chapter on more complex concepts focusing on cases that require immediate implant placement and cases where bone and soft tissue augmentation may be required.
- UPDATED Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- UPDATED Medicolegal Considerations chapter reviews concepts of liability, risk management, methods of risk reduction, and actions that should be taken if a malpractice suit is filed against the dentist or a dentist’s employee.
- UPDATED Correction of Dentofacial Deformities chapter includes new information on conventional treatment planning, image prediction, and 3D virtual computerized surgical planning.
- UPDATED Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws chapter includes new information on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMPs).
James R. Hupp DMD MD JD MBA (Author)
Dr. James Hupp is an accomplished leader in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. With over three decades of medical experience, he has achieved career success as an academic leader, professor, and clinician. His leadership experience in his field includes serving as a past President, Director, and Executive Committee Member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. James R. Hupp also previously served as President of the Southern Conference of Dental Deans and Examiners. HIghly active in academic publishing, he served as senior editor of the book Dental Clinical Advisor and is the senior editor of the textbook Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which will soon be released in its 6th edition.
In 2011, he achieved his current position as Editor-in-Chief of the highly influential Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Over the course of his career, Dr. James Hupp has lectured regularly at medical conferences throughout the United States and abroad.
Born in Iron Mountain, Michigan, Dr. James Hupp completed high school in Fullerton, California. After earning his undergraduate degree in Biological Science at the University of California, Irvine, in 1973, he went on to complete his Doctor of Dental Medicine at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut. Dr. Hupp’s medical training includes serving a residency in Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Connecticut and an internship in Internal Medicine at UCLA Medical Center.
In his personal life, Dr. James Hupp provides charitable support to educational institutions through the James and Carmen Hupp Foundation. His charitable work also includes providing free dental services through Missions of Mercy. Beyond his professional interests in the dental and medical fields, Dr. Hupp enjoys spending his free time gardening, cooking, and driving classic Ford Mustangs.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF:
PART I: PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY
1 Preoperative Health Status Evaluation
2 Prevention and Management of Medical Emergencies
3 Principles of Surgery
4 Wound Repair
5 Infection Control in Surgical Practice
PART II: PRINCIPLES OF EXODONTIA
6 Instrumentation for Basic Oral Surgery
7 Principles of Routine Exodontia
8 Principles of More Complex Exodontia
9 Principles of Management of Impacted Teeth
10 Postoperative Patient Management
11 Prevention and Management of Extraction Complications
12 Medicolegal Considerations
PART III: PREPROSTHETIC AND IMPLANT SURGERY
13 Preprosthetic Surgery
14 Implant Treatment: Basic Concepts and Techniques
15 Implant Treatment: Advanced Concepts and Complex Cases
PART IV: INFECTIONS
16 Principles of Management and Prevention of Odontogenic Infections
17 Complex Odontogenic Infections
18 Principles of Endodontic Surgery
19 Management of the Patient Undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy
20 Odontogenic Diseases of the Maxillary Sinus
21 Diagnosis and Management of Salivary Gland Disorders
PART V: MANAGEMENT OF ORAL PATHOLOGIC LESIONS
22 Principles of Differential Diagnosis and Biopsy
23 Surgical Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions
PART VI: ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL TRAUMA
24 Soft Tissue and Dentoalveolar Injuries
25 Management of Facial Fractures
PART VII: DENTOFACIAL DEFORMITIES
26 Correction of Dentofacial Deformities
27 Facial Cosmetic Surgery
28 Management of Patients with Orofacial Clefts
29 Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws
PART VIII: TEMPOROMANDIBULAR AND OTHER FACIAL PAIN DISORDERS
30 Facial Neuropathology
31 Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
PART IX: MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS
32 Management of Hospitalized Patients
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ISBN : 0323091776
- Author Name: James R. Hupp DMD MD JD MBA
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 720 Pages
Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 265 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.