In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF:
Get a deeper understanding of respiratory disease with Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease, 7th Edition. This popular, full-color text provides all the necessary tools you need to learn how to gather clinical data, formulate assessments, make objective evaluations, identify desired outcomes, design a safe and effective treatment plan, and document all the steps involved. Using easy-to-follow language and relevant clinical scenarios, this text gives readers a firm understanding of why certain treatment modalities are applied. And with a new chapter on respiratory failure and mechanical ventilation protocol, new information on electronic charting, and numerous updates in treatment and assessment added to nearly all the chapters, this new edition ensures you will be well-versed in all of the new issues affecting respiratory therapy.
Features of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on clinical scenarios and critical thinking skills illustrates the causes of the clinical manifestations activated by specific respiratory disorders.
- UNIQUE! Focus on assessment and Therapist-Driven Protocols (TDPs) emphasizes industry-approved standards of care, providing readers with the knowledge and skills to implement these protocols into patient care.
- Case studies provide realistic examples of the respiratory therapist’s role in successful patient care and readers apply text information to clinical assessment and treatment.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of the text help readers personally assess their understanding of chapter material.
- Overview boxes summarize the clinical manifestations caused by the pathophysiologic mechanisms of each disorder.
- Student-friendly features reinforce learning with chapter outlines, objectives, key terms, and easy-to-follow language.
- NEW! New chapter on respiratory failure and mechanical ventilation protocol outlines the respiratory therapist’s role in regards to these protocols.
- NEW! New chapters on congenital diaphragmatic hernia and congenital heart disease
- NEW! Updated content on electronic charting offers the latest guidelines for collecting and recording respiratory assessments and treatment plans using an electronic health record.
- NEW! The most up-to-date content throughout ensures readers are well-versed in the latest assessment and treatment guidelines for various respiratory illnesses and injuries.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF:
PART I: ASSESSMENT OF RESPIRATORY DISEASE
Section I: Clinical Data Obtained at the Patient’s Bedside
1. The Patient Interview
2. The Physical Examination and Its Basis in Physiology
Section II: Clinical Data Obtained from Laboratory Tests and Special Procedures
3. Pulmonary Function Study Assessments
4. Arterial Blood Gas Assessments
5. Oxygenation Assessments
6. Cardiovascular System Assessments
7. Radiologic Examination of the Chest
8. Other Important Tests and Procedures
Section III: The Therapist-Driven Protocol Program – The Essentials
9. The Therapist-Driven Protocol Program and the Role of the Respiratory Care Practitioner
10. Respiratory Failure and the Mechanical Ventilation Protocol
11. Recording Skills: The Basis for Data Collection, Organization, Assessment
PART II: OBSTRUCTIVE AIRWAY DISEASES
12. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema
15. Cystic Fibrosis
PART III: INFECTIOUS PULMONARY DISEASES
17. Lung Abscess
19. Fungal Diseases of the Lung
PART IV: PULMONARY VASCULAR DISEASES
20. Pulmonary Edema
21. Pulmonary Embolism and Infarction
PART V: CHEST AND PLEURAL TRAUMA
22. Flail Chest 23. Pneumothorax
PART VI: DISORDERS OF THE PLEURA AND OF THE CHEST WALL
24. Pleural Effusion and Empyema 25. Kyphoscoliosis
PART VII: ENVIRONMENTAL LUNG DISEASES
26. Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD)
PART VIII: NEOPLASTIC DISEASE
27. Cancer of the Lung
PART IX: DIFFUSE ALVEOLAR DISEASE
28. Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
PART X: NEUROLOGIC DISORDERS AND SLEEP APNEA
29. Guillain-Barré Syndrome 30. Myasthenia Gravis
31. Sleep Apnea PART XI: NEWBORN AND EARLY CHILDHOOD RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
32. Newborn and Early Childhood Respiratory Disorders and Treatment Protocols
33. Meconium Aspiration Syndrome 34. Transient Tachypnea of the Newborn
35. Respiratory Distress Syndrome 36. Pulmonary Air Leak Syndromes
37. Respiratory Syncytial Virus (Bronchiolitis or Pneumonitis)
38. Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia 39. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
40. Congenital Heart Disease
41. Croup Syndrome: Laryngotracheobronchitis and Acute Epiglottitis
PART XII: OTHER IMPORTANT TOPICS
42. Near Drowning
43. Smoke Inhalation and Thermal Injuries
44. Postoperative Atelectasis
Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 43 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.