In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF:
Keeping up with the use of new technologies in cardiology is becoming increasingly challenging. Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology helps to bridge the gap between knowledge and application with 28 cases spanning both common and uncommon arrhythmias and ablation scenarios, each of which includes the clinical presentation, baseline ECG, ECG during arrhythmia, stepwise electrophysiologic diagnostic maneuvers and some of their pitfalls, and optimal therapy. Online access to the complete contents ensures the information you need is right at your fingertips.
Features of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Includes 28 cases spanning the spectrum of what an electrophysiologist is likely to see in practice.
- Shows the correct way of conducting procedures, as well as “detours” that an unwary practitioner may take: misdiagnoses and why they are wrong; incorrect therapeutic choices and why these may be not only unsuccessful but even harmful.
- Encourages you to read and interpret the ECGs, mapping diagrams, and other diagnostic informationbefore revealing the expert opinion or actual results of each case.
- Summarizes the key learning points in each case.
- Discusses potential procedural complications, including anticipation, avoidance, recognition, and response and resolution.
- Covers complex ablations (atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia) as well as prior failed ablations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
John M. Miller MD (Author)
Professor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine; Director,Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology ,Indianapolis, Indiana
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF:
Part 1. Sinus Node, AV Node and His-Purkinje System
1. Sinus node and AV conduction dysfunction
Part 2. Supraventricular Arrhythmias
Section 1. AV Junctional Arrhythmias
2. Typical (“slow-fast”) AV nodal reentry
3. Atypical (“fast-slow”) AV nodal reentry
4. Accelerated junctional rhythm
Section 2. AV Accessory Pathways
5. Left lateral concealed pathway SVT
6. Antidromic SVT
7. Atriofascicular pathway SVT
8. Slowly-conducting pathway SVT
9. Fasciculoventricular pathway
Section 3. Focal Atrial tachycardias
10. Focal right atrial tachycardia
11. Focal left atrial tachycardia
Section 4. Atrial flutter (AFL) and reentrant atrial tachycardia
12. Typical atrial flutter
13. Atrial reentry after valve surgery
14. Atrial microreentry after lung transplantation
15. Atrial reentry after pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation
Section 5. Atrial fibrillation (AF)
16. Pulmonary vein isolation for AF
17. Pulmonary vein isolation, rotor mapping and ablation and flutter ablation for AF/flutter
Part 3. Ventricular Arrhythmias
Section 1. Ventricular tachycardia in absence of structural heat disease
18. Idiopathic focal RV outflow tract ectopy
19. Coronary sinus ventricular ectopy
20. Papillary muscle ventricular ectopy
21. Focal fascicular VT
22. Reentrant fascicular VT
23. Focal cause of ventricular fibrillation
Section 2. Post-infarction ventricular tachycardia
24. VT after remote infarction
25. Focal VT in the post-infarction patient
Section 3: Non-ischemic Cardiomyopathy
26. Focal epicardial VT
27. VT in dilated cardiomyopathy
28. Bundle branch reentry VT
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF:
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (March 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323187725
- ISBN-13: 978-0323187725
- ASIN: 0323187722
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF:
FILE SIZE: 72 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.