In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF:
Confidently Perform Accurate, Efficient, and Effective Physical Examinations.
Master the techniques for successful physical examinations with the #1 choice for complete, authoritative guidance. This highly regarded text includes fully illustrated, step-by-step techniques that outline the correct performance of the physical examination and an easy-to-follow two-column format that correlates examination techniques on the left and abnormalities (clearly indicated in red) with differential diagnoses on the right.
Features of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- NEW Expanded Unit 1 provides an overview of the components of the patient encounter and helps you ensure the most effective information-gathering and decision-making approaches.
- NEW Key terms are bolded in chapters and correspond to an online glossary with definitions.
- UPDATED Expanded coverage of special populations familiarizes you with important approaches for persons who identify as LGBTQ, persons with physical disabilities, and diverse populations throughout the life cycle.
- UPDATED Restructured Regional Exam chapters enhance your understanding of overview material, examination techniques, and health promotion and counseling considerations.
- UPDATED Photographs, illustrations, and references reinforce key content based on the latest evidence-based information.
- UPDATED Text boxes are numbered to provide quick access to important summaries of clinical conditions and tips for challenging examination techniques.
- Clinical pearls, printed in blue, highlight key points at a glance.
- Detailed, highly illustrated tables of abnormal conditions display examination and clinical information in an easy-to-find, quick-reference format at the end of each chapter.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF:
Unit 1: Foundations of Health Assessmentp1-210Expandable section
Chapter 1: Approach to the Clinical Encounterp1-42
Chapter 2: Interviewing, Communication, and Interpersonal Skillsp43-76
Chapter 3: Health Historyp77-112
Chapter 4: Physical Examinationp113-134
Chapter 5: Clinical Reasoning, Assessment, and Planp135-159
Chapter 6: Health Maintenance and Screeningp160-192
Chapter 7: Evaluating Clinical Evidencep193-210
Unit 2: Regional Examinationsp211-934Expandable section
Chapter 8: General Survey, Vital Signs, and Painp211-240
Chapter 9: Cognition, Behavior, and Mental Statusp241-281
Chapter 10: Skin, Hair, and Nailsp282-334
Chapter 11: Head and Neckp335-354
Chapter 12: Eyesp355-395
Chapter 13: Ears and Nosep396-418
Chapter 14: Throat and Oral Cavityp419-440
Chapter 15: Thorax and Lungsp441-488
Chapter 16: Cardiovascular Systemp489-560
Chapter 17: Peripheral Vascular Systemp561-591
Chapter 18: Breasts and Axillaep592-612
Chapter 19: Abdomenp613-676
Chapter 20: Male Genitaliap677-696
Chapter 21: Female Genitaliap697-727
Chapter 22: Anus, Rectum, and Prostatep728-744
Chapter 23: Musculoskeletal Systemp745-840
Chapter 24: Nervous Systemp841-934
Unit 3: Special Populationsp935-1172Expandable section
Chapter 25: Children: Infancy through Adolescencep935-1082
Chapter 26: Pregnant Womanp1083-1122
Chapter 27: Older Adult
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF:
- Publisher : LWW; 13th edition (August 26, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1024 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496398173
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496398178
- Item Weight : 5.75 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,829 in Book
Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF:
FILE SIZE: 88 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Bates’ Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.