In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF:
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Sleep disorders have a significant impact on a child’s physical, emotional, cognitive, and social development, and greatly affect the family, as well. Fortunately, today’s health care providers have highly effective medical and behavioral interventions at their disposal for treatment and prevention. A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems, 3rd Edition, synthesizes current information on the assessment and treatment of sleep disorders in children and adolescents and gives you the practical tools you need to recognize, evaluate, and treat sleep issues. This state-of-the-art resource provides comprehensive, user-friendly guidance on pediatric sleep that will help you improve the lives of your patients and their families.
Features of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Stay up to date with current information on the etiology, clinical assessment tools, and management of specific sleep disorders in children and adolescents.
- Quickly find the information you need thanks to logically organized chapters that cover sleep physiology, developmental aspects of sleep, sleep diagnostic tools, the most common pediatric sleep disorders, pharmacology (including stimulants such as caffeine), and special populations.
- Use handy algorithms to evaluate common presenting symptoms and develop an effective treatment plan.
- Educate parents and caregivers about normal sleep and offer primary and secondary prevention strategies to be used at home.
- Keep your practice up to date with new diagnostic criteria, revised and new practice guidelines from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Pediatrics, and updated and new clinical screening and parent handouts for each age group.
- Access an extensive collection of appendices online, including professional resources, and expanded list of intake and screening questionnaires, and parent education handouts for each age group and each sleep disorder
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Print patient handouts directly from the eBook
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Jodi A. Mindell PhD (Author)
Professor of Psychology
Director, Graduate Program in Psychology
Saint Joseph’s University
Associate Director, Sleep Center
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems 3rd Edition PDF:
- Sleep 101
- Sleep in Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence
- Evaluation of Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Healthy Sleep Habits for Children and Adolescents
- Symptom-Based Algorithms
- Bedtime Problems in Young Children
- Nightwakings in Young Children: Sleep Associations
- Nighttime Fears
- Disorders of Arousal: Confusional Arousals, Sleepwalking, and
- Sleep Enuresis
- Sleep and Medications
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF:
- Book Name : A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 9781451193008
- Author Name : Jodi A. Mindell PhD
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 286 Pages
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.00 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Sleep: Diagnosis and Management of Sleep Problems PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.