The 12-Lead EKG Confidence, authored by Ms. Jacqueline M. Green and Dr. Anthony H. Chiaramida is an incredible workbook designed for medical students, nursing students and other healthcare professionals who have embarked on a mission to learn and interpret the 12-lead EKGs. Interpreting Electrocardiograms is a tough job and the students often experience a “head-spin” while doing so. Mastering the accurate interpretation of EKG’s requires in-depth knowledge of the heart’s anatomy and physiology. In addition, you need to have a book like this to help you practice and develop this skill. 12-Lead EKG Confidence offers a very comprehensive text elaborating the whole process of EKG interpretation in a step-by-step method so that you do not have to face any difficulty. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you the 12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF for free download. We hope that this book helps everyone who aims to master interpreting the 12-lead EKGs.
The author of this book, Green and Chiarmaida have an experience of over four decades in the field of cardiac care. Thus, this book is a depiction of the quintessence of their years of experience and knowledge. It teaches its readers to comprehend a variety of rhythm strips that are normally found in a 12-lead EKGs. Furthermore, this book also discusses a great deal about the important principles of anatomy and physiology of the heart with an added introduction to heart’s electrical system.
Features of 12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of 12-Lead EKG Confidence:
- New chapters have been included that discuss atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, heart blocks and conduction abnormalities.
- Pin-point discussions in form of high-yield tables and bulleted-points regarding most important facts and core principles of EKG interpretation.
- Each chapter starts with “self-study objectives” which help readers understanding important things which they have to look for in each chapter.
- Worksheets have been incorporated at the end of each chapter which provides a valuable opportunity to students for practicing measurements, interpret cardiac rhythms and master diagnostic reasoning skills.
- Self-assessment section has been included at the end of this book so that the students can test and reinforce whatever they learn.
You might also be interested in: 🙂
12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, we are going to provide you free access to the PDF download of 12-Lead EKG Confidence using direct links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. For the purpose of ease-of-access, we have uploaded this .pdf e-book to our online repository.
FILE SIZE: 26.6 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the 12-Lead EKG Confidence PDF straightaway:
Good luck everyone! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.