In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
Develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills with 150 realistic case studies from the four major clinical practice areas: medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric/mental health nursing. Each case covers a common problem, drawn from actual clinical experiences and written by nurses who are clinical experts. All cases have been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect current clinical practices, with integrated content on pharmacology, nutrition, and diagnostic/laboratory tests to encourage you to think critically about all aspects of care. This fifth edition also features an increased emphasis on patient management, and new documentation and communication exercises. Plus new NCLEX® Examination format-questions help you prepare for success on the NCLEX® Examination and provide safe, quality patient care.
Features of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Three-part organization presents cases in three parts: 1) Medical-Surgical Cases; 2) Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric Cases; and 3) Other/Advanced Cases, the latter covering key topics such as multi-system disorders and emergency situations.
- Realistic case study approach incorporates cases drawn from actual clinical experiences to help you identify changes, anticipate possible complications, and initiate therapeutic interventions.
- Increasing case complexity provides you with a foundation on which to build as you advance to more difficult cases.
- Two new pediatric case studies strengthen your ability to recognize and effectively manage common disorders presenting in pediatric patients.
- New NCLEX Examination-format questions have been added throughout, including multiple choice, prioritization/ordering, chart/exhibit, and dosage calculation questions.
- Increased number of higher-level questions requires clinical reasoning rather than simply memorizing and recalling information.
- An emphasis on patient management reinforces the type of clinical decision-making needed in the clinical setting as well as reflecting the type of questions on the latest NCLEX Examination.
- Over 25 new illustrations and graphics such as ECG strips, lab/diagnostic test reports, anatomical diagrams, and medication labels are now interwoven throughout the book.
- New documentation and communication exercises ask you to document relevant patient information or to use the “SBAR” communication technique to communicate patient findings to the physician.
Mariann M. Harding (Author)
Mariann M. Harding of Kent State University, OH KSU with expertise in Nursing Science.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
PART ONE – MEDICAL-SURGICAL CASES
Chapter 1: Cardiovascular Disorders
Chapter 2: Respiratory Disorders
Chapter 3: Musculoskeletal Disorders
Chapter 4: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 5: Genitourinary Disorders
Chapter 6: Neurologic Disorders
Chapter 7: Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 8: Immunologic Disorders
Chapter 9: Oncologic and Hematologic Disorders
PART TWO – PEDIATRIC, MATERNITY, AND PSYCHIATRIC CASES
Chapter 10: Pediatric Disorders
Chapter 11: Maternal and Obstetric Disorders
Chapter 12: Women’s Health Disorders
Chapter 13: Psychiatric Disorders
PART THREE – OTHER/ADVANCED CASES
Chapter 14: Alternative Therapies
Chapter 15: Patients with Multiple Disorders
Chapter 16: Emergency Situations
Appendix: Abbreviations and Acronyms
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
- Series: Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (June 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323083250
- ISBN-13: 978-0323083256
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7.58 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.