In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
The Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology is a comprehensive, highly illustrated, reference covering the evaluation, diagnosis and management of cardiac disease in the newborn
Features of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Contains over 900 color illustrations, including patient photographs, chest roentgenograms, electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, angiocardiograms, 3D computed tomogramphy, magnetic resonance imaging, pathologic specimens, and other relevant visual aids
- Discusses the natural history of fetal heart disease and the rationale, indications, technique, and impact of fetal cardiac intervention
- Reviews the anatomy and physiology of the neonatal cardiovascular system, including differences within the fetal, transitional, neonatal, child and adult circulatory system
- Highlights key steps for taking a patient history, including detailed discussion of the cardiac examination (inspection, palpation and auscultation of heart sounds and murmurs)
- Presents over 35 morphologic conditions with sections covering introduction, epidemiology, etiology with accepted or postulated embryogenesis, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, physical examination findings, diagnostic evaluation, management, and prognosis
- Includes a neonatal formulary reviewing selected medications currently used for treatment of perioperative low cardiac output, congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, sedation, pain and anticoagulation in neonates
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
Part I Prenatal and Perinatal Issues
Part II General Neonatal Issues
Part III Diagnostic Procedures
Part IV SpecificMorphologic Conditions
Part V Rhythm Disturbances in the Newborn
Part VI Special Issues in the Newborn
Part VII Neonatal Formulary
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
- File Size: 130247 KB
- Print Length: 475 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1118635140
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 13, 2018)
- Publication Date: February 13, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079TQJRZ2
Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 34.9 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.