In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of The Obstetric Hematology Manual PDF and Mobi file using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF:
Understand the rapidly growing complexities of obstetric hematology and high-risk pregnancy management, with experts in the field. Now in its second edition, this comprehensive and essential guide focuses on providing the best support for patients and clinical staff, to prevent serious complications in pregnancy and the post-partum period for both mother and baby. Wide-ranging and detailed, the guide offers discussions on basic principles of best care, through to tackling lesser-known hematological conditions, such as cytopenias and hemoglobinopathies. Updated with color illustrations, cutting-edge research, accurate blood film reproductions, and practical case studies, the revised edition places invaluable advice into everyday context. This unique resource is essential reading for trainees and practitioners in obstetrics, anesthesia, and hematology, as well as midwives, nurses, and laboratory staff. Clarifying difficult procedures for disease prevention, the guide ensures safety when the stakes are high. Reflecting current evidence-based guidelines, the updated volume is key to improving pregnancy outcomes worldwide.
Features of The Obstetric Hematology Manual PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF:
Part I. Physiological Changes in Pregnancy:
1. Normal cellular changes during pregnancy and the puerperium Margaret Ramsay
2. Normal coagulation changes during pregnancy Rachel Rayment
Part II. Cytopenia:
3. Iron deficiency in pregnancy Xiao Yin Zhang and Sue Pavord
4. Vitamin B12 and folate deficiencies in pregnancy Alesia Khan and Susan Robinson
5. Autoimmune cytopenias in pregnancy Hamish Lyall and Bethan Myers
Part III. Inherited Red Cell Disorders:
6. Management of sickle cell disease in pregnancy Karyn Longmuir and Jo Howard
7. Management of thalassemias in pregnancy Farrukh Shah
8. Screening for hemoglobinopathies Shirley Henderson and Josh Wright
9. Management of other inherited red cell disorders in pregnancy Noemi Roy and Sue Pavord
Part IV. Fetal Maternal Alloimmune Syndromes:
10. Fetal/neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia Mike Murphy
11. Red cell alloimmunization Alec McEwan
Part V. Thromboembolism and Anticoagulation:
12. Acute management of suspected thromboembolic disease in pregnancy Andrew Thompson, Beverley Hunt and Ian Greer
13. Thromboprophylaxis in pregnancy Anna Lawen-O’Brien and Catherine Nelson-Piercy
14. Management of prosthetic heart valves in pregnancy Claire McLintock
15. Management of anticoagulants at delivery Christina Oppenheimer, Paul Sharpe and Andrew Ling
Part VI. Thrombophilia and Fetal Loss:
16. Antiphospholipid syndrome Sue Pavord, Bethan Myers, Savino Sciascia and Beverley Hunt
17. Inherited thrombophilia and pregnancy loss Luuk Scheres, Isobel Walker and Saskia Middeldorp
Part VII. Hemorrhagic Disorders:
18A Management of obstetric hemorrhage: obstetric management Annette Briley and Susan Bewley
18B. Management of obstetric hemorrhage: anesthetic management Catherine Collinson and Arlene Wise
18C. Management of obstetric hemorrhage: hemostatic management Peter Collins and Rachel Collis
18D. Management of obstetric hemorrhage: radiological management Narayan Karunanithy
19. Management of inherited disorders of primary hemostasis in pregnancy Carolyn Millar and Sue Pavord
20. Management of inherited coagulopathies in pregnancy Sue Pavord
21. Genetic counseling and prenatal diagnosis of congenital bleeding disorders Nikki Curry and Andrew Mumford
Part VIII. Micrangiopathies:
22. Preeclampsia Eleftheria Lefkou and Beverley Hunt
23. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and other microangiopathies in pregnancy Pat O’Brien and Marie Scully
Part IX. Malignant Conditions:
24. Myelproliferative neoplasms and pregnancy Susan Robinson and Claire Harrison
25. Management of acute haematological malignancy in pregnancy Sahra Ali and Gill Swallow
26. Late effects of chemo-radiotherapy on fertility and pregnancy Seonaid Pye and Nina Salooja.
The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 28 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Obstetric Hematology Manual 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link (PDF File)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.