In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF:
Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck was immediately hailed as indispensable when it was first published in 2001. In demand ever since, this classic surgical atlas―packed with more than 700 exceptional drawings, 537 of them in full color, by an internationally noted medical illustrator―is now available again, with an extensive new index, after years of being out of print.
Here is a surgeon’s-eye view of all anatomic details, from the upper thorax to the crown. Ideal for both surgery and test preparation, this volume features special boxed sections that focus on the surgical significance of each anatomical structure. Every illustration is clearly labeled with key anatomic landmarks, and a user-friendly design allows quick reference. This volume is an invaluable resource for surgeons, residents, and medical students.
The organization of the book makes it easy to use. A surgeon interested in a particular topic can easily find the relevant section or subsection, and if specific data are required, the index can pinpoint these. While not a small book, Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck delivers an enormous amount of information in an uncluttered manner by virtue of an economy of language and disciplined presentation. (Murad Alam, M.D., and Leonard H. Goldberg, M.D. Archives of Dermatology)
Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck is a comprehensive, detailed gross anatomy textbook of the head and neck and related structures of the upper aerodigestive tract and chest. The text is organized and illustrated well. The desired readership for this text is mainly surgeons involved in the care of patients with head and neck disorders, primarily otolaryngologists; head and neck surgeons; facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons; cranial base surgeons; and clinicians in similar specialties. This text is a welcome addition to the armamentarium of the advanced head and neck and cranial base surgeon and will provide helpful understanding to all those who study and work in this field. (Guy J. Petruzzelli Otology and Neurotology)
Features of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Parviz Janfaza, M.D (Author)
Parviz Janfaza, M.D., is retired as an Assistant Professor of Otology and Laryngology at Harvard Medical School.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF:
1. Superficial Structures of the Face, Head, and Parotid Region [Parviz Janfaza and Mack L. Cheney]
2. Scalp, Cranium, and Brain [Parviz Janfaza and Joseph B. Nadol, Jr.]
3. Orbit [Parviz Janfaza, Peter A.D. Rubin, and Nathalie Azar]
4. Temporalis and Infratemporal Fossae [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
5. Nasal Cavities and Paranasal Sinuses [Parviz Janfaza, William W. Montgomery, and Salah D. Salman]
6. Oral Cavity [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
7. Pharynx [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
8. Pterygomaxillary (Pterygopalatine) Fossa and the Autonomic Nervous System [Parviz Janfaza and William W. Montgomery]
9. Temporal Bone and Ear [Parviz Janfaza and Joseph B. Nadol, Jr.]
10. Surgical Anatomy of the Cranial Base [Parviz Janfaza, Joseph B. Nadol, Jr., William W. Montgomery, Michael J. McKenna, and Ivo P. Janecka]
11. Anatomy of the Neck: General Considerations [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
12. Lateral Regions of the Neck: Clinical Considerations [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
13. Anterior Regions of the Neck [Parviz Janfaza, William W. Montgomery, and Gregory W. Randolph]
14. Fasciae and Fascial Spaces of the Head and Neck [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
15. Thoracocervical Region: Root of the Neck [Parviz Janfaza and William W. Montgomery]
16. The Back and Posterior Region of the Neck [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
17. Thorax [Parviz Janfaza and Richard L. Fabian]
18. Regional and Free Flaps and Grafts for Reconstruction in the Head and Neck [Parviz Janfaza, Mack L. Cheney, Richard L. Fabian, and Mark A. Varvares]
List of Figures and Tables
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 932 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press; 1R edition (June 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0674058038
- ISBN-13: 978-0674058033
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 108 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.