In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that, we share the free PDF download of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF:
First ever comprehensive Anatomy book by Subject Specialist, teaching Anatomy to PG Aspirants for past 15 years in India and Abroad. SARA (Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy) is an adaptation to the present challenge of the recent-pattern questions, which tend to explore vast extremes of the subject ‘Anatomy: It includes theory and questions in all subsections of Anatomy-Embryology, Histology, Neuroanatomy and Gross Anatomy (including Surface and Radiological Anatomy).
This book will maximize confidence and scoring in basic and advanced concepts in Anatomy and related subjects in PG Entrance Examinations conducted by AIIMS, PGI(, JIPMER, NEET and DNB.
Features of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Human Anatomy Made Simple!
- Written by the subject expert teaching Anatomy to PG aspirants for the past 15 years throughout India and abroad
- Authentic content with extensive references to the latest edition of Gray’s Anatomy (41 st Edition)
- Theory and questions are precisely framed according to the latest pattern of examinations, including NEET, AIIMS, PGI
- Chandigarh, JIPMER
- Simplified, fully colored diagrams with meticulous labelling
- Equips the students to master the maximum possible content in the shortest possible time
- It covers the maximum topics being asked in the recent-pattern examinations
- High-yield topics are discussed in a simplified language
- Elaborate discussion on the latest-pattern questions with extensive discussion on the prospective ‘image-based’ questions
- Coverage of topics in the grey area (merging boundaries between two subjects, frequently asked in the examinations but untouched by most of the authors).
- One typical example is-features of nose asked in the recent examinations go beyond the
scope of Gray’s anatomy and ENT anatomy references have been used to provide the essential information.
- The same approach has been taken for other subjects, like physiology, pathology, forensic medicine, surgery, medicine, pediatrics, OBG, orthopedics, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology and anesthesia.
- Reference books include Harrison Medicine, Schwartz and Sabiston Surgery, Williams Obstetrics, Williams Gynecology, Robbins Pathology, Guyton’s and Ganong’s Physiology, Sutton’s Radiology, Miller’s Anesthesia, Campbell Urology, CURRENT Diagnosis
and Treatment-of all subjects, Scott and Brown Otorhinolaryngology, Parson and Kanski’s Ophthalmology and Apley’s
- Orthopaedics to name a few
- Excellent handling of controversial questions with standard textbook references
- The author is actively involved in live interactions on internet forum for the clarification of individual queries of the students
- Live interactive classes are being conducted by the author at select locations throughout India and abroad.
Kaushal Rajesh K (Author)
- Current: Director at HumanAnat Academia Pvt Ltd
- Past: Professor at PG- DIAMS, Professor at Speed Medical Institute, Professor at Dr Bhatia Medical Institute, Faculty at All India Institute of…
- Education: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Summary: Human Anatomy Made Simple!
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF:
- General Anatomy
- Head and Neck
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF:
- Book Name: Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 9352700155
- Author Name: Kaushal Rajesh K
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 999 Pages
Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF:
FILE SIZE: 62 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Self Assessment and Review of Anatomy PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.