In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
Master the critical-thinking and test-taking skills you need to excel on the prioritization, delegation, and management questions on the NCLEX-RN®. Over 1,000 questions in the text and on DavisPlus focus only on prioritization, delegation, and management of care issues pertaining to individual and multiple clients with an emphasis on alternate-format-item questions.
Three sections provide you with three great ways to study. In the first section, you’ll find individual and multiple client care-focused scenario questions organized by disease process with rationales and test-taking hints. The second section features seven clinical case scenarios with open-ended, NCLEX-style questions. The third section is a comprehensive, 100-question exam.
Features of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Clinical case study scenarios with NCLEX style questions covering medical-surgical, gerontological, home health, hospice, mental health, pediatric, and women’s health.
- 900 questions throughout the text reflecting the latest NCLEX-RN® format.
- 100-question final exam in the back of the book.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
- Test-taking tips and hints for select questions.
- Bonus question bank on DavisPlus containing two, 75-question practice examinations that offer the levels of difficulty you need to help you pass the NCLEX.
- Questions field tested by nursing students.
Ray A. Hargrove-Huttel RN Ph.D. (Author)
No additional details available regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
1. Introduction to Prioritization, Assignment, Delegation, and Management
2. Cardiovascular Management
3. Peripheral Vascular Management
4. Respiratory Management
5. Gastrointestinal Management
6. Renal and Genitourinary Management
7. Neurological Management
8. Endocrine Management
9. Integumentary Management
10. Hematological and Immunological Management
11. Woman’s Health Management
12. Pediatric Health Management
13. Women’s Health Nursing
14. Case Studies: Care of Clients in Various Settings
a. Medical Nursing Case Study
b. Critical Care Nursing Case Study
c. Outpatient Nursing Case Study
d. Home Health Case Study
e. Mental Health Nursing Case Study
f. Maternal-Child Case Study
g. Answers to Case Studies
15. Comprehensive Examination
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 1 edition (May 13, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803633130
- ISBN-13: 978-0803633131
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN Exam PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.