In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook 3rd Edition PDF:
Known for its accuracy, consistency, and portability, Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook, 3rd Edition teaches the unique range of skills needed to assess children of all ages. Spiral-bound for quick reference in clinical settings, this photo-rich, step-by-step guide to physical examination for advanced practice providers prepares you to expertly examine children from birth through adolescence. Body system chapters begin with fetal development and take you through the key developmental stages of childhood. For infants and young children, Duderstadt uses the quiet-to-active approach favored by pediatric experts and considered more effective for this age-group than the traditional head-to-toe approach used for adults. This edition features a new chapter on newborn physical examination, expanded coverage of skin conditions and new Red Flag highlights that help you recognize high-priority health issues.
Features of Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Expert guidance for the pediatric exam employs the quiet-to-active approach to the examination and assessment of infants ― including preterm infants ― and young children. This pediatric assessment approach, which starts with listening and moves on to touching, yields the best results in this age group.
- Richly illustrated in full color to help facilitate learning, with more than 300 photos and drawings that familiarize you with assessment techniques and common assessment findings.
- Easy-to-use two-column format provides quick access to concise guidance for the pediatric physical exam.
- Quick-reference special features, including:
- Information Gathering tables highlight questions and data needed from the patient/guardian, with questions conveniently separated by age group, to guide history-taking.
- Concise Conditions tables summarize common abnormal findings for each examination area.
- Pediatric Pearls highlight effective physical examination findings and techniques gleaned from years of expert practice.
- Family, Cultural, and Racial Considerations sections address the increasingly important areas of family and cultural assessment to prepare you for differences to anticipate when assessing children of various cultural or racial groups.
- Evidence-Based Practice Tips highlight useful research findings that guide clinical practice.
- Bulleted Summary of Examination lists at the end of each examination chapter highlight key assessment points associated with each body system and serve as a convenient learning aid and quick reference.
- End-of-chapter Charting examples demonstrate how to record physical examination findings in the health record and familiarize you with documentation language and format.
- Convenient spiral binding lets you lay the book flat or fold it back for easy visualization and quick reference in clinical settings.
- NEW! Completely new Newborn Assessment chapter equips you to provide comprehensive assessment of newborn patients.
- UPDATED! Expanded coverage of skin conditions equips you to effectively assess the common pediatric skin conditions that you will encounter in day-to-day practice.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Red Flag feature alerts you to recognize such issues as trauma, neglect, health issues related to conflict-related geographic displacement, and other high-priority health issues that practitioners encounter (e.g., croup, developmental delay).
- UNIQUE! Interprofessional Collaboration feature promotes engagement with other healthcare and non-healthcare professionals, such as Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, physicians, medical specialists, counselors, or other professional resources.
- NEW! Updated content throughout, including the latest coverage of gender considerations, autism spectrum disorder screening, and electronic documentation (charting via the EHR).
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pediatric Physical Examination 3rd Edition PDF:
Unit I: General Assessment
1. Approach to Care and Assessment of Children and Adolescents
2. Physical Assessment Parameters
3. Developmental Surveillance and Screening
4. Comprehensive Health Gathering
5. Environmental Health History
6. NEW! Newborn Assessment
Unit II: System-Specific Assessment
8. Heart and Vascular System
9. Chest and Respiratory System
10. Head and Neck
11. Lymphatic System
14. Nose, Mouth, and Throat
15. Abdomen and Rectum
16. Male Genitalia
17. Male and Female Breast
18. Female Genitalia
19. Musculoskeletal System
20. Neurological System
Pediatric Physical Examination 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Pediatric Physical Examination 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Pediatric Physical Examination 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 77 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Pediatric Physical Examination 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.