If you are a medical student who is about to get started with cardiology rotations then Pathophysiology of Heart Disease: A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty is a must-have book for you! For those who are not aware, this book has been specially designed for medical students who are going to interact with patients suffering from various cardiovascular diseases. This book serves as a bridge between cardiac physiology and real-life clinical care. This book is suitable for a wide range of audience which mainly includes medical students in both the preclinical and clinical years, house officers, postgraduate resident trainees, and clinicians. It helps to build a consolidate foundation of knowledge regarding the important and most frequently encountered heart diseases while working at a hospital. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF for free download. We hope that you people will enjoy reading this book! 🙂
Pathophysiology of Heart Disease 6th Edition PDF has been authored by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly who is known among the medical student for his unparalleled expertise and experience in the field. It offers a very user-friendly and highly comprehensive content thus providing a great learning experience to its readers.
Features of Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Pathophysiology of Heart Disease 6th Edition PDF:
- Over 400 high-resolution and full-color illustrations which bring life to the important concepts of cardiac pathophysiology and heart diseases.
- The book offers latest medical imaging and clinical photographs taken from real patient cases which adds a great deal to the reader’s knowledge regarding cardiovascular diseases.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield summaries which are really helpful for reviewing and not missing on important concepts.
- If you decide to purchase the original (paid) version, you will be able to access the interactive e-book and other premium tools like board-style questions, animations, and video lectures.
- This book is the winner of two awards for its excellence from the American Medical Writers Association.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF:
- Basic Cardiac Structure and Function
- The Cardiac Cycle: Mechanisms of Heart Sounds and Murmurs
- Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiac Catheterization
- The Electrocardiogram
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- The Cardiomyopathies
- Mechanisms of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Aspects of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Diseases of the Pericardium
- Diseases of the Peripheral Vasculature
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Drugs
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Textbook of Interventional Cardiology PDF Free Download
Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF using our direct links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. For the ease-of-access, we have uploaded the .pdf file of this book to our online repository so that you can download this file without any interruptions.
FILE SIZE: 80 MB
Please use the direct download link mentioned below to access the Pathophysiology of Heart Disease PDF now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.