For those who are currently working or aspire to work in neurosurgery or neurology, the Oxford Handbook of Neurology is a must-have book for them! It offers its readers a very comprehensive and practical guide to the fundamental concepts of the human brain. With this book, you will be able to access a wealth of knowledge available to you at your fingertips (thanks to the quick navigation). As we all know that the neurology is a rapidly evolving medical specialty, the authors behind Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition have left no stone unturned to keep the content of the book up-to-date and clinically relevant to the latest treatment protocols. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition PDF e-book for free download. We hope that you people enjoy studying neurology from this book! 🙂
Hadi Manji is the main author of Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition. He is a Consultant Neurologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London. With this book, he has delivered an excellent summary and a definitive guide to neurology. The best thing about this book is that it offers its readers both symptomatic presentation of clinically important neurological disorders and encourages the doctors to adopt a more evidence-based approach for the treatment of their patients.
To make it simple, the second the Oxford Handbook of Neurology is an all-in-one guide that offers complete coverage of neurology, i.e:
Features of Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of the second edition of Oxford Handbook of Neurology PDF:
- This latest edition now offers new chapters related to neurological emergencies and various psychiatric disorders.
- You will be able to access the latest guidelines and protocols for the management and treatment of patients with serious mental illnesses.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations make this book visually appealing and thus, greatly help in understanding the complex neurology concepts.
- The book also includes valuable clinical tips and advice from leading neurologists so that you can learn directly from the experts.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in this book:
- Chapter 1: Neurological history and examination
- Chapter 2: Neuroanatomy
- Chapter 3: Neurological emergencies
- Chapter 4: Common clinical presentations
- Chapter 5: Neurological disorders
- Chapter 6: Neurology in medicine
- Chapter 7: Neurosurgery
- Chapter 8: Clinical neurophysiology
- Chapter 9: Neuroradiology
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition PDF using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a high-definition (.pdf) e-book copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
FILE SIZE: 29.8 MB
Please use the link mentioned below to download the Oxford Handbook of Neurology 2nd Edition PDF right away:
Thank you, everyone! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.