In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF:
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Nephrology Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in nephrology for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Written and fully updated by global experts and thought leaders in nephrology.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- New chapters on home dialysis, onco-nephrology, and palliative care nephrology.
- Fully updated throughout, with clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams that expedite study and review.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF:
PART I. PATIENT ASSESSMENT
1. History and Physical Diagnosis
3. Measurement of GFR
4. Imaging Techniques
5. Renal Biopsy
PART II. ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY
6. Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathophysiology and Diagnosis
7. Management Options: CRRT
8. Hepatorenal Syndrome
9. Cardiorenal Syndrome
13. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
14. Contrast-induced Nephropathy
15. Acute Glomerulonephritis and RPGN
16. Nephrotic Syndrome
17. Obstructive Uropathy
PART III. CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
19. Epidemiology, Etiology, Pathophysiology and Staging
20. Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease
21. Renal Osteodystrophy
22. Cardiovascular Disease
25. Management of the Patient with Progressive Renal Failure
26. Drug Dosing in patients with CKD
PART IV. PRIMARY GLOMERULAR DISORDERS
27. Minimal Change Disease
28. Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
29. Membranous Nephropathy
30. IgA Nephropathy and Henoch Schonlein Disease
31. Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
PART V. SECONDARY GLOMERULAR DISORDERS
32. Diabetic Nephropathy
33. Lupus Nephritis
34. Dysproteinemias or Light Chain Diseases
36. Thrombotic Microangiopathies
PART VI. INFECTION ASSOCIATED GLOMERULEONEPHRITIDES
37. Post-infectious Glomereulonephritis
38. Viral Hepatitis-Associated Glomerulonephritis
39. HIV-Associated Renal Disorders
PART VII. OTHER RENAL PARENCHYMAL DISEASES
40. Fabry Disease
41. Cystic Diseases of the Kidneys
42. Other Hereditary Renal Disorders
43. Tubulointerstitial Diseases
44. Urinary Tract Infections
45. Renal Neoplasias
PART VIII. RENAL DISEASES IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
46. Renal Disease and Hypertension in Pregnancy
47. Sickle Cell Nephropathy
48. Renal Disease in the Elderly
PART IX. TREATMENT OPTIONS
50. Home Dialysis
51. Peritoneal Dialysis
52. Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (Plasmapheresis)
PART X. TRANSPLANTATION
53. Epidemiology and Outcomes
54. Donor and Recipient Evaluation
56. Rejection of the Renal Transplant
57. Post-Transplant Malignancies
58. Post-Transplant Infections
59. Primary Care of the Renal Transplant Patient
PART XI. HYPERTENSION
60. Primary Hypertension
61. Renal Parenchymal Hypertension
62. Renovascular Disease
63. Endocrine Hypertension
64. Other Forms of Secondary Hypertension
65. Renal Diseases in African-Americans
66. Resistant Hypertension
67. Hypertensive Emergencies
68. Pharmacologic Treatment of Hypertension
69. Non-pharmacologic Treatment of Hypertension
PART XII. ACID-BASE AND ELECTROLYTE DISORDERS
70. Volume Disorders
71. Genetic Disorders of Na Transport
72. Hyponatremia and Hypernatremia
73. Hypokalemia and Hyperkalemia
74. Hypocalcemia and Hypercalcemia
75. Disorders of Phosphorus Metabolism
76. Disorders of Magnesium Metabolism
77. Metabolic Acidosis
78. Metabolic Alkalosis
PART XIII. ONCONEPHROLOGY
PART XIV. PALLIATIVE CARE NEPHROLOGY
80. Palliative Care Nephrology
PART XV. NEPHROLOGY BEGINNINGS
81. Nephrology Beginnings
PART XVI. NEPHROLOGY TRIVIA
82. Nephrology Trivia
Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 44 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Nephrology Secrets 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.