In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF:
The fourth version, The Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine, will be revised and updated in-depth, including epidemiology, transmissible and non-communicable diseases, MCHs and family planning, family planning, management, and demographics, and vital statistics.
This book is revised and modified extensively wherever possible, new data is implemented. Also included are the new SRS and census results. Examples and justifications are given in many areas of significance, in theory, practice, and live MBBS analysis.
Features of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Mahajan and Gupta (Author)
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF:
Section I: General
- Chapter 1: Evolution of Preventive and Social Medicine
- Chapter 2: Basic Concepts in Community Medicine
Section II: Epidemiological Triad
- Chapter 3: Epidemiological Approach in Preventive and Social Medicine
- Chapter 4: General Epidemiology
- Chapter 5: Physical Environment: Air
- Chapter 6: Physical Environment: Water
- Chapter 7: Physical Environment: Housing
- Chapter 8: Physical Environment: Wastes and their Disposal
- Chapter 9: Physical Environment: Place of Work or Occupation (Occupational Health)
- Chapter 10: Environmental Pollution
- Chapter 11: Biological Environment
- Chapter 12: Social Environment
- Chapter 13: Health and Law
- Chapter 14: Host Factors and Health
- Chapter 15: General Epidemiology of Communicable Diseases
- Chapter 16: Respiratory Infections
- Chapter 17: Water and Food-borne (Alimentary) Infections
- Chapter 18: Contact Diseases
- Chapter 19: Arthropod-borne Diseases
- Chapter 20: Miscellaneous Zoonoses, Other Infections and Emerging Infections
- Chapter 21: Epidemiology of Noncommunicable Diseases
- Chapter 22: Food and Nutrition
Section III: Health Statistics, Research, and Demographics
- Chapter 23: Biostatistics
- Chapter 24: Research Methodology
- Chapter 25: Demography and Vital Statistics
Section IV: Health Care and Services
- Chapter 26: Health Planning, Administration and Management
- Chapter 27: Health Economics
- Chapter 28: Health Care of the Community
- Chapter 29: Information, Education, Communication and Training in Health
- Chapter 30: Maternal and Child Health
- Chapter 31: Family Planning and Population Policy
- Chapter 32: School Health Services
- Chapter 33: Geriatrics: Care and Welfare of the Aged
- Chapter 34: Mental Health
- Chapter 35: Health Services through General Practitioners
- Chapter 36: International Health
- Chapter 37: Biomedical Waste Management
- Chapter 38: Anthrax and Bioterrorism
- Chapter 39: Nosocomial Infections
- Chapter 40: Oral Diseases
- Chapter 41: Disaster Management
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF:
- ASIN : 9350901870
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2nd edition (May 31, 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 732 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789350901878
- ISBN-13 : 978-9350901878
- Item Weight : 3.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 10 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Mahajan and Gupta Textbook of Community Medicine PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.