In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF:
Liver disease in children is increasing in prevalence, placing a huge burden on healthcare systems and often requiring long-term management. Offering an integrative approach to the science and clinical practice of pediatric hepatology, this is the definitive reference text for improved diagnosis and treatment strategies. In the new edition of this authoritative text, chapters have been thoroughly revised in line with major advances in the field, such as recognizing the increased frequency of fatty liver disease, and how genetic testing has the potential to establish earlier diagnoses for a variety of diseases. Disorders covered include cholestasis, metabolic disorders and hepatitis, with their presentation across the spectrum of infancy, childhood and adolescence discussed. The indications and surgical aspects of liver transplant are explained and post-transplant care is described in detail. This is a valuable resource for pediatricians, hepatologists, gastroenterologists and all clinicians involved in the care of children with liver diseases.
Features of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF:
Section 1. Pathophysiology of Pediatric Liver Disease:
1. Liver development
2. Functional development of the liver
3. Mechanisms of bile formation and the pathogenesis of cholestasis
4. Acute liver failure in children
5. Cirrhosis and chronic liver failure in children
6. Portal Hypertension in children
7. Laboratory assessment of liver function and injury in children
Section 2. Cholestatic Liver Disease:
8. Approach to the infant with cholestasis
9. Medical and nutritional management of cholestasis in infants and children
10. Neonatal hepatitis and congenital infections
11. Biliary atresia and other disorders of the extrahepatic bile ducts
12. Neonatal jaundice and disorders of bilirubin metabolism
13. Familial hepatocellular cholestasis
14. Alagille Syndrome
15. Intestinal failure associated liver disease
16. Diseases of the gallbladder in infancy, childhood, and adolescence
Section 3. Hepatitis and Immune Disorders:
17. Hepatitis A and hepatitis E virus in children
18. Hepatitis B virus infection in children
19. Hepatitis C virus infection in children
20. Autoimmune hepatitis in children
21. Sclerosing cholangitis in children
22. Drug-induced liver disease in children
23. Liver disease in immunodeficiencies in children
Section 4. Metabolic Liver Disease:
24. Laboratory diagnosis of inborn errors of liver metabolism
25. α1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
26. Cystic fibrosis liver disease in children
27. Inborn errors of carbohydrate metabolism
28. Copper metabolism and copper storage disorders in children
29. Iron storage disorders in children
30. Heme biosynthesis and the porphyrias in children
31. Tyrosinemia in children
32. Lysosomal storage disorders in children
33. Disorders of bile acid synthesis and metabolism in children
34. Inborn errors of fatty acid oxidation
35. Mitochondrial hepatopathies
36. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in children
37. Peroxisomal disorders in children
38. Urea cycle disorders in children
Section 5. Other Considerations and Issues in Pediatric Hepatology:
39. Bacterial, parasitic, and fungal infections of the liver in children
40. Systemic disease and the liver in children
41. Fibrocystic liver disease in children
42. Tumors of the liver in children
43. Liver transplantation in children: indications and surgical aspects
44. Liver transplantation in children: post-transplant care.
Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 45 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Liver Disease in Children 5th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.