Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine is the best-selling book on clinical medicine and it has now been around for about three decades. Since its initial publication in the year 1987, it has turned out to be a potential companion for clinicians, young doctors, and medical students. This book has earned the title of “gold standard” guide to clinical medicine and has successfully lived up to this title and the expectations of the entire medical fraternity. In this article, we are going to share with you Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF for free downloading and we hope that everyone especially medical students from the final year of the med-school would find it useful.
The Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition comes-up with several innovations and new chapters. The new chapters included in this edition are Women’s Health and Global Health, both of which focus on the current challenges of the modern medicine.
Features of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF
Below are a few quick features included in the latest 9th edition of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF:
- An integrated new online editor (with an editorial board) offering the entire book in e-book format as well as case studies, MCQs, clinical and drug tips and high-yield learning points
- The 9th edition also includes 25 authors who are leading clinicians, subject experts, and renowned medical illustrators.
- The whole text of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition has undergone significant redesigning to help incorporate exciting new features.
- Two new chapters: Women’s Health & Global Health have been included in the existing text.
- Nine new research-based articles have been included related to Ebola, Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever, and Visceral Leishmaniasis.
- And lastly, one much-anticipated feature (which we’re sure you are going to love) is the partition of bigger chapters into smaller ones.
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition includes navigational boxes to help its readers to easily navigate through the book and gain even better. Below are the types of navigational boxes you’re going to find in this book:
- Pearls and Tips
- Differential Diagnosis
- Emergency Boxes are in red
Table of Contents
Below is the table of contents which you will find in Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: Good Medical Practice
- Ethics, law and communication
- Clinical pharmacology
- Palliative medicine and symptom control
- Global health
- Environmental medicine Poisoning
SECTION 2: Clinical Sciences
- Molecular cell biology and human genetics
- The immune system and disease
- Water, electrolytes and acid-base balance
SECTION 3: Clinical practice
- Infectious diseases and tropical medicine
- Sexually transmitted infections and human immunodeficiency virus
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Liver disease
- Biliary tract and pancreatic disease
- Haematological disease
- Malignant disease
- Rheumatic disease
- Bone disease
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Neurological disease
- Psychological medicine
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Critical care medicine
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Lipid and metabolic disorders
- Women’s health
- Ear, nose and throat and eye disease
- Skin disease
Alright, now that’s all for a brief introduction of this back.
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF for free downloading. You may download this PDF book using our direct links that are mentioned at the end of this article. This PDF file has been tested and found safe and completely genuine.
FILE SIZE: 60 MB
Use the below-mentioned link to download Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 9th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.