In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF:
Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot , by Dr. Julia R. Crim, provides detailed anatomic views of each major joint of the lower extremity. Ultrasound and 3T MR images in each standard plane of imaging (axial, coronal, and sagittal) accompany highly accurate and detailed medical illustrations, assisting you in making an accurate diagnosis. Comprehensive coverage of the knee, ankle, and foot, combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
Features of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Includes all relevant imaging modalities, 3D reconstructions, and highly accurate and detailed medical graphics that illustrate the fine points of the imaging anatomy
- Depicts common anatomic variants (both osseous and soft tissue) and covers imaging pitfalls as a part of its comprehensive coverage
- Enables any structure in the lower extremity to easily be located, identified, and tracked in any plane for a faster, more accurate diagnosis
- Provides richly labeled images with associated commentary as well as scout images to assist in localization
- Explains uniquely difficult functional or anatomical regions of the lower extremity, such as posterolateral corner of knee, ankle ligaments, ankle tendons, and nerves of the lower extremity
- Presents coronal and axial planes as both the right and left legs, on facing pages, making ultrasound/MR correlation even easier
- ]Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Julia R. Crim MD (Author)
Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs, Professor of Radiology, University of Missouri at Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: KNEE
- Knee Overview
- Knee Radiographic and Arthrographic Anatomy
- Knee MR Atlas
- Extensor Mechanism and Retinacula
- Cruciate Ligaments/Posterior Capsule
- Medial Supporting Structures
- Lateral Supporting Structures
- Ultrasound of Knee
SECTION 2: LEG
- Leg Overview
- Leg Radiographic Anatomy and MR Atlas
- Nerves of Leg, Ankle, and Foot
- Ultrasound of Leg
SECTION 3: ANKLE
- Ankle and Hindfoot Overview
- Ankle Radiographic and Arthrographic Anatomy
- Ankle MR Atlas
- Ankle Tendons
- Ankle Ligaments
- Ultrasound of Ankle
SECTION 4: FOOT
- Foot Overview
- Foot Radiographic and Arthrographic Anatomy
- Foot MR Atlas
- Intrinsic Muscles of Foot
- Tarsometatarsal Joint
- Metatarsophalangeal Joints
- Ultrasound of Foot
SECTION 5: ANGLES AND MEASUREMENTS
- Knee/Leg, Angles & Measurements
- Ankle/Foot, Angles and Measurements
SECTION 6: NORMAL VARIANTS
- Knee/Leg, Normal Variants and Imaging Pitfalls
- Ankle/Foot, Normal Variants and Imaging Pitfalls
SECTION 7: NEEDLE PLACEMENT FOR PROCEDURES
- Needle Approaches for Aspiration/Injection
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF:
- Hardcover: 624 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (March 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323477801
- ISBN-13: 978-0323477802
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.3 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 58 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.