In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF and ePub file using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
Ace the NCLEX-RN–with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst!
Use Marlene’s unique “no cram, pass with what you already know” system and slash your study time in half
Based on Marlene Hurst’s phenomenally popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author’s time-tested strategies–all designed to help you pass the NCLEX certification and course exams the first time around!
NCLEX-RN Review breaks the mold of other review books by explaining how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills, rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to effectively work with the “think-on-your-feet” philosophy of the NCLEX-RN, not against it.
Features of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- A complete NCLEX-RN toolkit–from the world’s most sought-after speaker on passing the NCLEX
- Over 1,000 skill-building NCLEX-style questions, complete with answers and rationales
- Full of concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half!
- An eye-catching four-color format
- “Marlene Moments”–Marlene’s humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- “What the NCLEX Lady Thinks”–valuable tips that reveal the rationale behind certain types of NCLEX questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Chapter-ending NCLEX practice questions that solidify important information and show you how it will be tested on the NCLEX examination
- Downloadable material includes 300 additional NCLEX-style questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips from Marlene Hurst’s award-winning NCLEX reviews
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
1. Introduction to the NCLEX-RN Examination
2. Test-Taking Strategies and Study Tips
3. Medical-Surgical Nursing Review
4. Pediatric Nursing Review
5. Obstetric and Gynecological Nursing Review
6. Psychiatric Nursing Review
7. Pharmacology Review
8. Fundamentals of Nursing Review
9. Management of Care
10. Practice Questions and Comprehensive Tests
Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link (PDF File)
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.