In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF:
Written and edited by expert surgeons in collaboration with a world-renowned anatomist, this exquisitely illustrated reference consolidates surgical, anatomical and technical knowledge for the entire human body in a single volume. Part of the highly respected Gray’s ‘family,’ this new resource brings to life the applied anatomical knowledge that is critically important in the operating room, with a high level of detail to ensure safe and effective surgical practice. Gray’s Surgical Anatomy is unique in the field: effectively a textbook of regional anatomy, a dissection manual, and an atlas of operative procedures – making it an invaluable resource for surgeons and surgical trainees at all levels of experience, as well as students, radiologists, and anatomists.
Features of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Brings you expert content written by surgeons for surgeons, with all anatomical detail quality assured by Lead Co-Editor and Gray’s Anatomy Editor-in-Chief, Professor Susan Standring.
- Features superb colour photographs from the operating room, accompanied by detailed explanatory artwork and figures from the latest imaging modalities – plus summary tables, self-assessment questions, and case-based scenarios – making it an ideal reference and learning package for surgeons at all levels.
- Reflects contemporary practice with chapters logically organized by anatomical region, designed for relevance to surgeons across a wide range of subspecialties, practice types, and clinical settings – and aligned to the requirements of current trainee curricula.
- Maximizes day-to-day practical application with references to core surgical procedures throughout, as well as the ‘Tips and Anatomical Hazards’ from leading international surgeons.
- Demonstrates key anatomical features and relationships that are essential for safe surgical practice – using brand-new illustrations, supplemented by carefully selected contemporary artwork from the most recent edition of Gray’s Anatomy and other leading publications.
- Integrates essential anatomy for robotic and minimal access approaches, including laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
- Features dedicated chapters describing anatomy of lumbar puncture, epidural anaesthesia, peripheral nerve blocks, echocardiographic anatomy of the heart, and endoscopic anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract – as well as a unique overview of human factors and minimizing error in the operating room, essential non-technical skills for improving patient outcomes and safety.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF:
- SECTION 1 INTRODUCTION
1 A short history of surgery
2 Improving surgical performance through human factors recognition and enhanced team working
SECTION 2 HEAD AND NECK
3 Overview of the head and neck
4 Osteology of the facial skeleton and naso-ethmoidal complex in relation to trauma
5 Face and scalp
6 Orbital anatomy
7 Orbit and eye
8 Nose and paranasal sinuses
9 Infratemporal fossa and pterygopalatine fossa
10 Temporomandibular joint
12 Salivary glands
13 External and middle ear
14 Temporal bone
18 Thyroid and parathyroid glands
19 Root of the neck and tracheostomy
SECTION 3 NEUROANATOMY
20 Overview of neuroanatomy
21 Suprasellar and paraclinoidal regions
22 Cerebellopontine angle
23 Foramen magnum and inferior clivus
24 Ventricular system
25 Cerebral hemispheres and white matter tracts
26 Cerebral vasculature
27 Brainstem and pineal region
28 Spinal cord
29 Basal ganglia and thalamus
SECTION 4 BACK AND SPINE
30 Overview of the back and spine
31 Intervertebral joints, foramina and ligaments
32 Cervical spine
33 Thoracic spine
34 Lumbar spine, sacrum and coccyx
35 Anatomy of lumbar puncture and epidural analgesia
SECTION 5 UPPER LIMB
36 Overview of the upper limb
37 Supraclavicular and infraclavicular regions
39 Shoulder girdle and upper arm
40 Elbow and forearm
41 Wrist and hand
SECTION 6 THORAX
42 Overview of the thorax and diaphragm and surgical anatomy of the chest wall
44 Great vessels: surgical access
45 Oesophagus, thoracic duct and lymphatics
46 Pleura and thoracic sympathetic chain
47 Lungs, bronchi and trachea
49 Pericardium and pericardial drainage
50 Echocardiographic anatomy of the heart
51 Mitral and tricuspid valves
52 Aortic valve, aortic root, left ventricular outflow tract and pulmonary valve
53 Ventricles, coronary vessels and access to conduits for grafting
SECTION 7 ABDOMEN
54 Overview of the abdomen
55 Anterior abdominal wall and inguinal region
56 Posterior abdominal wall and retroperitoneum
57 Peritoneum, mesentery and peritoneal cavity
58 Abdominal oesophagus and stomach
59 Small intestine
60 Colon, rectum and anus
62 Liver biopsy, resections and a brief overview of transplantation
63 Pancreas, gallbladder and biliary tree
65 Adrenal glands
66 Development and congenital anomalies of the gastrointestinal tract and its adnexae
67 Endoscopic anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract
SECTION 8 PELVIC VISCERA: UROGENITAL SYSTEM
68 Overview of pelvic viscera
69 Kidneys and ureters
70 Bladder and urethra
71 Pelvic inlet, pelvic floor and perineum
72 Male reproductive system
74 Female reproductive system
75 Development and congenital anomalies of the urogenital system
SECTION 9 BONY PELVIS AND LOWER LIMB
76 Overview of the pelvis and lower limb
77 Vascular anatomy of the lower limb
78 Innervation of the lower limb and nerve blockade techniques
79 Pelvic girdle
82 Popliteal fossa
84 Compartments of the lower leg
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF:
- ASIN : B0816VG6SJ
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (November 5, 2019)
- Publication date : November 5, 2019
- Language : English
- File size : 109079 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 672 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 45 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gray’s Surgical Anatomy E-Book 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.