In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
With the most extensive, comprehensive collection of anatomy multiple-choice questions in strict, current USMLE format, Gray’s Anatomy Review, 3rd Edition, is an easy-to-use study tool that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Whether used as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students or as a stand-alone resource, this medical textbook is your indispensable review book for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
Features of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Includes more than 1,400 high-yield questions, mirroring the USMLE Step 1 and complete with answers and rationales, that challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease.
- Features a new neuroanatomy chapter containing approximately 100 all-new questions that cover key concepts and relate them to clinical practice.
- Groups questions more logically within chapters for more effective study, first within topic areas and then from easy to more difficult.
- Provides specific, updated page references to current editions of Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy for additional review.
- Helps you visualize key concepts with updated radiographic and ultrasound images and extensive use of photographs.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
- 1. Back
- 2. Thorax
- 3. Abdomen
- 4. Pelvis and Perineum
- 5. Lower Limb
- 6. Upper Limb
- 7. Head and Neck
- 8. Neuroanatomy
- 9. Embryology
- 10. Question Objectives
- Chapter 1 Back
- Chapter 2 Thorax
- Chapter 3 Abdomen
- Chapter 4 Pelvis and Perineum
- Chapter 5 Lower Limb
- Chapter 6 Upper Limb
- Chapter 7 Head and Neck
- Chapter 8 Neuroanatomy
- Chapter 9 Embryology
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
- ASIN : B08W5DM9K7
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (January 31, 2021)
- Publication date : January 31, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 267504 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1579 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 150 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gray’s Anatomy Review E-Book 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.