In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF:
Perfect for hands-on reference, Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body, 2nd Edition is a practical resource in the anatomy lab, on surgical rotations, during clerkship and residency, and beyond! The fully revised second edition of this unique dissection guide uses superb full-color photographs to orient you more quickly in the anatomy lab, and points out the clinical relevance of each structure and every dissection.
Features of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Perform dissections with confidence by comparing the 1,098 full-color photographs to the cadavers you study.
- Easily relate anatomical structures to clinical conditions and procedures.
- Understand the pertinent anatomy for more than 30 common clinical procedures such as lumbar puncture and knee aspiration, including where to make the relevant incisions.
- Depend on the same level of accuracy and thoroughness that have made Gray’s Anatomy the defining reference on this complex subject, thanks to the expertise ofthe author team – all leading authorities in the world of clinical anatomy.
- New and improved photographs guide you through each dissection step-by-step.
- All-new page design, incorporating explanatory diagrams alongside photographs to more easily orientate you on the cadaver.
- Corresponding Gray’s illustrations added to aid understanding and add clarity to key anatomical structures.
- New coverage of the pelvis and perineum added to this edition.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF:
Section I Introduction
1 Dissection Laboratory Materials, Tools and Techniques
Section II Back
2 Muscles of the Back and Scapula
3 Suboccipital Triangle and Spinal Cord
Section III Thorax
4 Pectoral Region and Breast
5 Lungs, Removal of Heart, and Posterior Mediastinum
Section IV Upper Limb
7 Axilla and Arm
8 Forearm (Antebrachium)
Section V Abdomen
10 Anterior Abdominal Wall and Inguinal Region
11 Peritoneal Cavity
12 Gastrointestinal Tract
13 Posterior Abdominal Wall
Section VI Pelvis and Perineum
Section VII Lower Limb
16 Gluteal Region
17 Thigh and Leg
18 Leg and Ankle
Section VIII Head and Neck
22 Infratemporal Fossa
23 Calvaria, Dural Venous Sinuses, Brain, and Cranial Nerves
26 Nasal Cavity
27 Pharynx and Oral Cavity
29 Retropharyngeal Region and Pharynx
Below are the technical specifications of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body E-Book 2nd Edition PDF:
- ASIN : B07GC2ZGBK
- Publisher : Elsevier; 2nd edition (August 1, 2018)
- Publication date : August 1, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 118062 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 89 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.