In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF:
Master the information you need to know for practice and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Throughout six outstanding editions, Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology has stood alone as the single comprehensive reference on general diagnostic radiology. Now in two succinct volumes, the 7th Edition of this landmark text continues to provide complete coverage of all currently available imaging techniques and their clinical applications – the essential information you need to succeed in examinations and understand current best practices in radiological diagnosis.
Features of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Organizes content along an organ and systems basis, covering all diagnostic imaging techniques in an integrated, correlative fashion, with a focus on the topics that matter most to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
- Contains more than 4,000 high-quality illustrations that enhance and clarify the text.
- Features an expanded section on cardiac imaging to reflect major developments in cardiac MRI, including 3D ultrasound, PET, and SPECT.
- Integrates functional and molecular imaging throughout each section, and includes the latest image-guided biopsy and ablation techniques.
- Provides an ideal resource for written, oral, and re-certifying board study as well as for a clinical practice refresher on topics that may have been forgotten.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF:
- Chest and Cardiovascular System
- Abdominal Imaging
- Musculoskeletal System
- Oncological Imaging
- Paediatric Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF:
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (August 13, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702075248
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702075247
- Item Weight : 15.58 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 4 x 10.75 inches
Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 297 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Grainger & Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.