In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Emergency Medical Responder PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF:
Based on the National EMS Education Standards and endorsed by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Emergency Medical Responder: Your First Response in Emergency Care, it offers complete coverage of every competency statement with clarity and precision in a concise format that ensures student comprehension and encourages critical thinking. The experienced author team and the AAOS medical editors have transformed the Education Standards into a training program that reflects best practices. Using clear, accessible language and proven pedagogical features, the Sixth Edition is the only way to prepare law enforcement personnel, firefighters, rescue squad personnel, athletic trainers, college students, and laypersons for the challenges they will face in the field. The Sixth Edition delivers:
- Current State-of-the-Art Medical Content. The Sixth Edition incorporates current medical concepts to ensure that students are taught assessment and treatment approaches that will help patients in the field today.
- Clear Application to Real-World Medical Response. Each chapter in the Sixth Edition includes four independent case studies that offer students a genuine context for the application of knowledge presented in each chapter. This approach clarifies how the information learned in the chapter will be used to help patients in the field.
- Concept Reinforcement. The Sixth Edition is built on the premise that students need a solid foundation in the basics followed by appropriate reinforcement. For example, the Patient Assessment chapter fully details every step of the patient assessment process. Each medical and trauma chapter then revisits this process and discusses elements of patient assessment that may require extra attention when presented with particular emergencies.
Features of Emergency Medical Responder PDF
- New information on heroin overdose and use of nasal Narcan
- Enhanced information on excited delirium
- Updated content on bleeding control that emphasizes the use of tourniquets
- Spinal motion stabilization recommendations that reflect current standards
- New content on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and dealing with autism spectrum disorders
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF:
- EMS Systems and Research
- Workforce Safety and Wellness
- Legal and Ethical Issues and Documentation
- EMS System Communications
- Medical Terminology
- The Human Body
- Life Span Development
- Airway Management, Respiration, and Ventilation
- Therapeutic Communications and Patient History
- Patient Assessment
- Medical Overview
- Neurological Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Abdominal and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Genitourinary and Renal Disorders
- Gynecologic Disorders
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Diseases of the Nose
- Trauma Overview
- Bleeding and Soft Tissue Trauma
- Chest Trauma
- Abdominal and Genitourinary Trauma
- Trauma to Muscles and Bones
- Head, Face, Neck, and Spine Trauma
- Special Considerations in Trauma
- Environmental Emergencies
- Multisystem Trauma
- Neonatal Care
- Older Adults
- Patients with Special Challenges
- Principles of Emergency Response and Transportation
- Incident Management
- Multiple-Casualty Incidents
- Air Medical Transport
- Vehicle Extrication
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Terrorism and Disaster Response
Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 6 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Emergency Medical Responder 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.