In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF:
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of head and neck pathology. Outstanding images—including gross and microscopic pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations—make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
Features of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Thoroughly updated content throughout including new coverage of oropharyngeal carcinoma; HPV-associated, mammary analogue secretory carcinoma; EWSR1 driven tumors; molecular pathways as targets for salivary duct carcinoma; and much more.
- High-quality, carefully annotated color images (50% new!) provide clinically and diagnostically important information on more than 315 new and evolving entities of the head and neck and endocrine organ
- State-of-the-art coverage of tumors, tumor development, and tumor genetics as well as normal histology, genetic testing, and new immunohistochemistry studies.
- Fully integrated, searchable, and linked content between differential diagnostic categories is perfectly suited for residents, while updated genetic testing algorithms, new images, and outstanding graphicsmake this text ideal for both residents and practitioners
- Supporting studies are placed into clinical context, with tables and molecular flow charts that assist with management decisions and prognostic outcome predictions
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Lester D. R. Thompson (Author)
Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Woodland Hills, California
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: NASAL CAVITY AND PARANASAL SINUSES
SECTION 2: PHARYNX (NASAL, ORO-, HYPO-)
SECTION 3: LARYNX AND TRACHEA
SECTION 4: ORAL CAVITY
SECTION 5: SALIVARY GLANDS
SECTION 6: JAW
SECTION 7: EAR AND TEMPORAL BONE
SECTION 8: NECK (SOFT TISSUE AND LYMPH NODES)
SECTION 9: THYROID GLAND
SECTION 10: PARATHYROID GLANDS
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF:
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 1192 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (March 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323392555
- ISBN-13: 978-0323392556
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 2 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.6 pounds
Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 47 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.