In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
Ideal for trainees and practicing radiologists, Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, 3rd Edition provides comprehensive coverage of every important topic in abdominal and gastrointestinal imaging. Featuring an increased number of illustrations, graphics, and multimodality imaging, this updated medical reference book will aid you in recognizing the characteristic and variant appearances of both common and uncommon abdominal disorders. User-friendly bulleted text and a uniform chapter layout allow fast and effortless access to the crucial knowledge you need!
Features of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Expanded coverage of the most important topics and trends in fluoroscopic evaluation of the GI tract, including evaluation of patients before and after bariatric surgery, fundoplication, and surgery for esophageal carcinoma.
- Updated sections covering disorders of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas with information and images regarding new classification and treatment implications for pancreatitis, including autoimmune (IgG4-related) pancreatitis.
- Increased number of illustrations of all appropriate imaging modalities, such as multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT.
- Offers information on all forms of acute and chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis, as well as critical knowledge regarding imaging techniques that allow radiologists to distinguish among focal lesions in the cirrhotic liver.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images and “Key Facts” boxes to facilitate learning.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: ABDOMINAL MANIFESTATIONS OF SYSTEMIC CONDITIONS
SECTION 2: PERITONEUM, MESENTERY, AND ABDOMINAL WALL
SECTION 3: ESOPHAGUS
SECTION 4: STOMACH
SECTION 5: DUODENUM
SECTION 6: SMALL INTESTINE
SECTION 7: COLON
SECTION 8: SPLEEN
SECTION 9: LIVER
SECTION 10: BILIARY SYSTEM
SECTION 11: PANCREAS
Below are the technical specifications of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
- ASIN : B0142BV470
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (July 29, 2015)
- Publication date : July 29, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 196986 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1152 pages
Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 100 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book 3rd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet.
Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours. You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page. Check out our DMCA Policy.