In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF:
A complete roadmap to NCLEX-RN® success! Three distinct sections in the book plus a bonus CD-ROM show you the way.
Step 1 is an orientation and review of test-taking strategies with guidance for international and repeat test-takers.
Step 2 consists of 60 practice tests over six chapters, all with NCLEX descriptors. Each chapter corresponds to one the exam’s major subject areas, fundamentals, medical-surgical, ob/newborn, pediatric, mental health, and gerontological nursing. Each chapter also features specialized, stand-alone tests for pharmacology, management of care, and cultural diversity.
Step 3 is two comprehensive exams that test mastery of all subject areas covered in the book and on the NCLEX-RN.
Joe Bragg, Student Nurse at Valencia College, FL:
“I really enjoyed the Kathy Ohman’s Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination book. I never used NCLEX books to study for my nursing finals, but in my second to last semester I did, and received a 98% on my exam. I contribute that grade to the high cognitive level questions found in this book.”
Features of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- BONUS CD-ROM with 3,005 questions (unique to the CD-ROM) that can be selected according to specific content areas, client need categories and subcategories, integrated processes, or phases of the nursing process, or by a 275-question comprehensive exam.
- 5,012 test questions in all—2,038 in the book and 3,005 on the CD.
- 1,370 alternative item format questions in the book and CD-ROM combined – that’s more than any other NCLEX-RN review product – with each format included in every test!
- Audio and graphic format questions online at DavisPlus.
- More than 900 pharmacology questions distributed across the major subject areas and in stand-alone tests.
- 1,189 questions supported by evidence-based practice citations.
- Two, 75-question comprehensive exams in the book.
- 88 chart/exhibit and 32-hot-spot items in the book alone—one of the best-illustrated Q & A books on the market.
- Application and Analysis Level Questions for all phases of the nursing process to reflect the exams emphasis on higher order cognitive processes.
- Consistent answer statements with the number(s) of the correct answer choice • client need category • integrated processes category • content area and sub area • cognitive domain level • rationales for correct answer choice (highlighted in color) and all incorrect choices • a test-taking tip • reference citation to the source from which the question is drawn.
- Questions in each subject area reflecting their weight on the actual exam—pharmacology • general client needs • safety, management of care, including leadership, management, and delegation • and cultural diversity.
- Questions from evidence-based practice research studies with source citations specific to nursing research studies.
- Appendices offering a glossary of terms and an index to all of the questions based on the NCLEX-RN Test Plan.
- Key test-taking strategies to reference while reviewing the tests.
Kathleen A. Ohman EdD MS RN CCRN (Author)
No additional details available regarding the author of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: Preparing for the NCLEX-RN®The NCLEX-RN® Licensure Examination
- NCLEX-RN® Items
- Test-taking Tips & Strategies
- Tips for International and Repeat Test-takers
- Practice TestsSafe and Effective Care Environment: Management of Care
- Safety and Infection Control: Fundamental Concepts of Nursing
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Care of Childbearing Families
- Physiological Integrity: Care of Adults and Older Adults
- Physiological Integrity: Care of Children and Families
- Psychosocial Integrity: Care of Adults and Children with Mental Health Disorders
- Reduction of Risk and Physiological Adaptation
- Comprehensive Tests
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 896 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 1 edition (March 23, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803621876
- ISBN-13: 978-0803621879
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 13.5 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Davis’s Q&A for the NCLEX-RN Examination 1st Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.