Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body offers high-definition and full-color photographs of real autopsies and cadaver dissections. This photographic guide to the human anatomy remains unparalleled because of the experience it offers to the readers. The illustrations offer a clear view of various anatomic structures of the human body which really add to the experience of the medical students. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF for free download using direct links. We hope that the medical students (especially, the freshmen) will find Rohen, Yokochi Color Atlas of Anatomy PDF useful in their studies. 🙂
In addition to the real dissections and specimen photographs, you will also find schematic drawings and diagnostic images which really help in advancing the learning outcomes of the students. One of the best features of Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF is that its content has been organized in a very sophisticated manner. Chapters have been organized in regions of the body and each region contains real cadaver dissection photographs.
** LATEST EDITION AVAILABLE **
Anatomy: A Photographic Atlas 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Features of Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Color Atlas of Anatomy PDF:
- Over 600 high-definition and full-color cadaver dissection photographs which bring life to the important concepts of human anatomy.
- A section dedicated to Clinical imaging offers CT scans, MRIs, and endoscopic specimen so that the students can develop a clinical understanding at an early stage.
- Older anatomic illustrations have now been replaced with full-color illustrations which really make this book stand out from its competitors.
- This book has been authored by subject experts, leading anatomists, and surgeons which means that the medical students can benefit directly from their years of experience.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF:
1. General Anatomy
- Architectural Principles of the Human Body
- Position of the Inner Organs, Palpable Points, and Regional Lines
- Planes and Directions of the Body
- Comparative Imaging of Skeletal and Muscular Structures in MRI and X-Ray
2. Head and Neck
- Skull and Muscles of the Head
- Cranial Nerves
- Brain and Sensory Organs
- Oral and Nasal Cavities
- Neck and Organs of the Neck
4. Thoracic Organs
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Netter’s Clinical Anatomy 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Color Atlas of Anatomy PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this PDF ebook file to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience! 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF:
FILE SIZE: 41.1 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.