In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF:
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 6e is the ideal resource for clinicians who need an accessible, clinically-focused guide to cardiac pacemakers, ICDs and CRTs.
Features of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Indications for both temporary and permanent pacing
- Pacing hemodynamics explained in clinically relevant terms with simple algorithms for mode selection and device programming
- Tips and Tricks for implantation and removal of devices and left ventricular leads
- Evaluation and management of pacemaker and ICD device malfunctions
- MRI safety and how to follow patients with devices
- Remote follow up and more
- Thoroughly revised and redone to provide more tables, charts and figures explaining devices
About the Authors
Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, MD, Kontos Professor of Cardiology; Chairman, Division of Cardiology, Pauley Heart Center; and Director of Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing at the Medical College of Virgina, Richmond, VA, USA.
Karoly Kaszala, MD, Director of Electrophysiology, McGuire VA Medical Center, Richmond, VA, USA.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF:
- Indications for permanent and temporary cardiac pacing
- Components of a pacing and ICD system: basic concepts of pacing
- Hemodynamics of cardiac pacing and pacing mode selection
- Temporary cardiac pacing
- Techniques of pacemaker implantation and removal
- Pacemaker timing cycles and special features
- Evaluation, troubleshooting, and management of pacing system malfunctions
- The implantable cardioverter–defibrillator
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- ICD follow-up and troubleshooting
- Follow-up of the patient with a CIED
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 6 edition (May 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781118459515
- ISBN-13: 978-1118459515
- ASIN: 1118459512
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 53 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Cardiac Pacing and ICDs 6th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.