In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before that we share the free PDF download of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF:
Need to develop strong cardiac nursing skills or advance your practice to a higher level? The newly updated Cardiac Nursing, 7th Edition is the gold standard reference and on-the-unit resource, offering crucial guidance and direction for nurses looking to provide up-to-date, evidence-based cardiac care.
Designed for both new and experienced nurses, this is top-level, expert direction on developing care plans, performing assessments, interpreting labs, diagnosis, and more, making this the vital road map to safe, positive cardiac patient outcomes.
Features of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Delve into the seasoned expertise of this primary reference for cardiac nursing:
- NEW and updated easy-to-read content that reflects the newest developments and best practices in cardiac nursing
- NEW chapters include: Women and Heart Disease; Palliative Care in Cardiology; Quality, Economics and Policy in Cardiovascular Care; and Advanced Practice Cardiac Nursing
- NEW four-color design aids visual comprehension
- Chapter features include: Objectives, Clinical Questions and Key Questions, Key Takeaways, Case-Based Learning, ready-to-reference tables, figures, algorithms, and more
- Case Studies in each chapter – assist in developing critical thinking and clinical decision-making
- Checklists for basic cardiac care skills – taking accurate blood pressure measurement, developing care plans, patient teaching, and more
- Quick-reference tables that emphasize important concepts
- Lists the Standards of Cardiovascular Nursing Practice – assessment, diagnosis, outcomes Identification, planning, coordination of care, health promotion, consultation, ethics, and more
- Sections offer specific guidance on different aspects of care:
- Fundamentals of Cardiac Nursing – includes cardiac anatomy and physiology, systemic and pulmonary circulation and oxygen delivery, regulation of cardiac output and blood pressure
- Evaluation of the Heart and Heart Disease – includes history and physical exam, lab studies, radiologic exam, electrocardiography and cardiac rhythm, cardiac stress testing, and more
- Risk Assessment and Prevention of Heart Disease – includes psychosocial risk factors, obesity overview, exercise and activity, smoking cessation and effective treatment, hypertension, diabetes and more
- Pathophysiology and Management of Heart Disease – includes ischemic heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, valvular heart disease, adult congenital heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias, and more
- Expanding the role of the Cardiac Nurse – therapeutic intervention; disease management; global and population health; quality, policy and economics of cardiovascular care; leadership and team-based care
- Excellent teaching tool for training new cardiac nurses
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF:
1 Evidence-Based Practice in Cardiac Nursing
2 Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology
3 Systemic and Pulmonary Circulation and Oxygen Delivery
4 Regulation of Cardiac Output and Blood Pressure
5 Hematopoiesis, Coagulation, and Bleeding
6 Fluid and Electrolyte and Acid–Base Balance and Imbalance
8 Physiologic Adaptations With Aging
9 History and Physical Exam
10 Laboratory Tests Using Blood
11 Radiologic Examination of the Chest
12 Electrocardiography and Cardiac Rhythm
14 Cardiac Stress Testing—Physiologic Evaluation With Exercise
15 Nuclear, Magnetic Resonance, and Computed Tomography
Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 84 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Cardiac Nursing 7th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.