In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF:
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition offers a uniquely interprofessional, patient-centered, lifespan approach to physical examination and health assessment. This new edition features an increased focus on patient safety, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice, along with an emphasis on the development of good communication skills and effective hands-on examination techniques. Each core chapter is organized into four sections – Anatomy and Physiology, Review of Related History, Examination and Findings, and Abnormalities – with lifespan content integrated into each area. Written by an author team comprised of advance practice nurses and physicians with specialties in the care of adults, older adults, and children, this one-of-a-kind textbook addresses health assessment and physical examination for a wide variety of disciplines.
Features of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- UNIQUE! Interprofessional, interdisciplinary approach, written by two advanced practice nurses and three physicians, with expertise in both pediatric and adult-geriatric health.
- UPDATED! Infectious outbreak content addresses the growing problem of global infectious disease outbreaks such as Zika and Ebola and the need for infection precautions.
- UNIQUE! Cross-references to Dains et al:Advanced Health Assessment & Clinical
- Diagnosis in Primary Care help you take “the next step” in your clinical reasoning abilities and provides a more seamless user experience.
- UNIQUE! Compassionate, patient-centered approach emphasizes developing good communication skills, use of effective hands-on examination techniques, and reliance on clinical reasoning and clinical decision-making.
- Integrated lifespan content includes separate sections in each chapter on Infants and Children, Adolescents, Pregnant Women, and Older Adults.
- NEW! Emphasis on clinical reasoning provides insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Enhanced emphasis on patient safety and healthcare quality, particularly as it relates to sports participation.
- NEW! Content on documentation has been updated with a stronger focus on electronic charting (EHR/EMR).
- NEW! Enhanced social inclusiveness and patient-centeredness incorporates LGBTQ patients and providers, with special a emphasis on cultural competency, history-taking, and special considerations for examination of the breasts, female and male genitalia, reproductive health, thyroid, and anus/rectum/prostate.
- NEW! Telemedicine, virtual consults, and video interpreters content added to the Growth, Measurement, and Nutrition chapter.
- NEW! Improved readability with a clear, straightforward, and easy-to-understand writing style.
- NEW! Updated drawing, and photographs enhance visual appeal and clarify anatomical content and exam techniques.
Jane W. Ball (Author)
Jane W. Ball graduated from The Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Nursing and subsequently received her master’s and doctoral degrees in public health from The Johns
Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health. She began her nursing career as a pediatric nurse and pediatric nurse practitioner in The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Since completing her public health degrees, she has held many positions that enable her to focus on improving the healthcare system for children and adults, such as serving as the chief of Child Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Health, Assistant Professor at the University of Texas at Arlington School of Nursing, and executive director of the Emergency Medical Services for Children National Resource Center based at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC. As the center director, she provided support to two federal programs: Emergency Medical Services for Children and the Trauma- Emergency Medical Services Systems Program.
Dr. Ball serves as a consultant to the American College of Surgeons’ Committee on Trauma to help states improve their trauma care systems. She also serves as a consultant to Children’s National Medical Center supporting the development of a project to expand resources for the care of injured children. She is also the author of several pediatric nursing textbooks. Dr. Ball was recognized as a distinguished alumnus of The Johns Hopkins University in 2010.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach 9th Edition PDF:
- The History and Interviewing Process
- Cultural Competency
- Examination Techniques and Equipment
- Taking the Next Steps: Clinical Reasoning
- Recording Information
- Vital Signs and Pain Assessment
- Mental Status
- Growth and Nutrition
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Lymphatic System
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination: An Interprofessional Approach
- Edition : 9th Edition | | ISBN : 9780323481953
- Author Name : Jane W. Ball, Joyce E. Dains
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 676 Pages
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 55 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.