In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF:
Rang & dale’s pharmacology 8th version is one of the maximum famous books inside the global of scientific pharmacology. This ebook has efficaciously added middle concepts in addition to essential information of medicine which can be maximum often encountered in medical exercise.
Features of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
No features, in particular, have been stated by the publisher of this book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF:
1. What is pharmacology?
2. How drugs act: general principles
3. How drugs act: molecular aspects
4. How drugs act: cellular aspects—excitation, contraction and secretion
5. Cell proliferation, apoptosis, repair and regeneration
6. Cellular mechanisms: host defence
7. Method and measurement in pharmacology
8. Drug absorption and distribution
9. Drug metabolism and elimination
11. Pharmacogenetics, pharmacogenomics and ‘personalised medicine’
Section 2: Chemical mediators
12. Chemical mediators and the autonomic nervous system
13. Cholinergic transmission
14. Noradrenergic transmission
15. 5-Hydroxytryptamine and the pharmacology of migraine
17. Local hormones: cytokines, biologically active lipids, amines and peptides
19. Peptides and proteins as mediators
20. Nitric oxide
Section 3: Drugs affecting major organ systems
21. The heart
22. The vascular system
23. Atherosclerosis and lipoprotein metabolism
24. Haemostasis and thrombosis
25. Haemopoietic system and treatment of anaemia
26. Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant drugs
27. The respiratory system
28. The kidney
29. The gastrointestinal tract
30. The control of blood glucose and drug treatment of diabetes mellitus
32. The pituitary and the adrenal cortex
33. The thyroid
34. The reproductive system
35. Bone metabolism
Section 4: The nervous system
36. Chemical transmission and drug action in the central nervous system
37. Amino acid transmitters
38. Other transmitters and modulators
39. Neurodegenerative diseases
40. General anaesthetic agents
41. Analgesic drugs
42. Local anaesthetics and other drugs affecting sodium channels
43. Anxiolytic and hypnotic drugs
44. Antiepileptic drugs
45. Antipsychotic drugs
46. Antidepressant drugs
47. CNS stimulants and psychotomimetic drugs
48. Drug addiction, dependence and abuse
Section 5: Drugs used for the treatment of infections, cancer and immunological disorders
49. Basic principles of antimicrobial chemotherapy
50. Antibacterial drugs
51. Antiviral drugs
52. Antifungal drugs
53. Antiprotozoal drugs
54. Anthelminthic drugs
55. Anticancer drugs
Section 6: Special topics
56. Individual variation and drug interaction
57. Harmful effects of drugs
58. Lifestyle drugs and drugs in sport
59. Biopharmaceuticals and gene therapy
60. Drug discovery and development
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Goodman and Gilman Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF:
- File Size: 38474 KB
- Print Length: 776 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 8 edition (December 2, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 2, 2014
- Language: English
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 100 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology 8th Edition PDF for free now:
Download Link 1
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.