In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF:
I have learned from my own experience in teaching over the years as well as gathered from mutual discussion with colleagues that there is quite a lack of uniformity in teaching of practical physiology to undergraduates in different institutions within the country as well as amongst different staff members within the same department in an institution, some teachers teaching ‘too much’ in the limited time meant for learning skills while others ‘too little.’ It was realized that in order to learn practical physiology, students had to bank upon the main textbook of physiology which is in no way complete for requirements of physiology practicals for undergraduates.
There has been a re-thinking during the past decade that the syllabus and the method of teaching of physiology are at variance with bedside medical practice. It is therefore not surprising that teachers in this discipline are blamed of bothering little to identify the needs of the undergraduate medical student or of not making any serious attempt to revitalize the concept of relevant teaching/training. Such re-thinking has prompted the author to reframe the list of practicals/demonstrations with the concurrence of teachers from several medical colleges in the country.
The purpose of laboratory techniques in hematology and clinical physiology is to develop a scientific foundation for the laboratory diagnosis and clinical diagnosis. In these manuals, an attempt has been made to acquaint the undergraduate medical student with the experimental and clinical approach to the science of physiology. On the basis of the recommendation of MCI committee for revision of undergraduate curriculum in physiology, some conventional practical which had lost relevance have been deleted and new ones like ECG recording, PFT, RET and perimetry have been added.
M Chandrasekar, MBBS MD PhD; Nitesh Mishra, MBBS MD.
Features of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The text has been extensively updated. Some portions are rewritten for more clarity.
- Additional pictures have been included demonstrating various procedures/clinical examination to support the text.
- As per the MCI guidelines OSCE/OSPE has been included at the end of the chapters.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF:
Section 1 Hematology Experiments
1. Experiment 1: Compound Microscope
2. Experiment 2: Blood Sample Collection
3. Experiment 3: Hemocytometer
4. Experiment 4: Enumeration of RBC
5. Experiment 5: Estimation of Hemoglobin
6. Experiment 6: Packed Cell Volume and Calculation of Blood Indices
7. Experiment 7: Determination of Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
8. Experiment 8: Total Leukocyte Count
9. Experiment 9: Differential Count of White Blood Cells
10. Experiment 10: Absolute Eosinophil Count
11. Experiment 11: Determination of Bleeding Time and Clotting Time
12. Experiment 12: Blood Grouping 52
13. Experiment 13: Osmotic Fragility of Red Blood Cells
14. Experiment 14: Specific Gravity of Blood
Section 2 Clinical Physiology
15. Clinical Examination 1: General Examination
16. Clinical Examination 2: Examination of the Respiratory System
17. Clinical Examination 3: Recording of Respiratory Movements (Stethography)
18. Clinical Examination 4: Spirometry
19. Clinical Examination 5: Respiratory Efficiency Tests
20. Clinical Examination 6: Examination of the Cardiovascular System
21. Clinical Examination 7: Determination of the Blood Pressure
22. Clinical Examination 8: Electrocardiography
23. Clinical Examination 9: Examination of Sensory System
24. Clinical Examination 10: Examination of Motor System
25. Clinical Examination 11: Reflexes
26. Clinical Examination 12: Examination of Cranial Nerves I to VI
27. Clinical Examination 13: Examination of Cranial Nerves VII to XII
28. Clinical Examination 14: Perimetry
29. Clinical Examination 15: Cerebellar Function Tests
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF:
- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; second edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9350907410
- ISBN-13: 978-9350907412
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 24.1 cm
Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 12 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Practical Physiology Book 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
i very much need this book, please and thank you
The link is broken. Did you get the pdf?