MKSAP stands for Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program. This study material has been designed especially for practicing physicians who offer healthcare services to adults inside hospitals. For those who are not aware, the learning objectives of MKSAP (R) 17 are to close gaps between actual care that is provided inside the hospitals and preferred standards of care. You can also use the MKSAP for passing the ABIM Certification Examination and the ABIM Maintenance of Certification Examination. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF for free using our direct links. We hope that people belonging to this area of practice will find this blog post useful. 🙂
MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF offers 168 board-style multiple-choice questions with high-yield answer explanations so that you can evaluate and reinforce your learned knowledge. The content offered in this package is very comprehensive and highly-targeted which is why we recommend it to our audience.
Features of MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF:
- The content has been developed by leading physicians, subject experts and renowned healthcare professionals which makes this book a must-have!
- High-yield and comprehensive content which makes memorization of important facts very easy.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations can be found throughout this book.
- MKSAP offers high-caliber educational content as each new edition is authored by over 100 board-certified experts.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered in MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF:
- High-Value Care in Internal Medicine
- Interpretation of the Medical Literature
- Routine Care of the Healthy Patient
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Palliative Care
- Common Symptoms
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Eye Disorders
- Ear, Nose, Mouth, and Throat Disorders
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Geriatric Medicine
- Perioperative Medicine
You might also be interested in: 🙂
MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF using our direct links. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this PDF ebook to our online file repository so that you can access it without any trouble. 🙂
Here’s the cover image preview of MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 32.0 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download MKSAP 17 General Internal Medicine PDF for free now:
Good luck! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.