In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology PDF:
Combining a reader-friendly textbook and a rich, full-color atlas, Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology, 9th Edition, equips medical, dental, health professions, and undergraduate biology and cell biology students with a comprehensive grasp of the clinical and functional correlates of histology and a vivid understanding of the structural and functional details of cells, tissues, and organs.
The 9th Edition of this bestselling resource reflects the latest advances in cellular and molecular biology and relevant imaging techniques, accompanied by large, high-resolution illustrations and full-color photomicrographs that clarify microanatomy in vibrant detail. System chapters align conveniently with curricula units and emphasize a clinical context, making this proven approach ideal for integrated curricula as well as standalone histology courses.
To accommodate reviewers’ suggestions, the ninth edition integrates new information in cell biology with clinical correlates, which readers will see as new clinical information items highlighted in blue text and in clinical boxes (called “Folders”). For example, the last few years of the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked interest about the changes in normal tissue when infected by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus. Several chapters contain descriptions of these changes with underlying explanations of cellular and molecular mechanisms and clinical features presented by patients.
Features of Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- A new discussion on the mononuclear phagocytic system and the cell biology of resident tissue macrophage has been added.
- The latest research findings in immune cell activation have been incorporated.
- Updated cellular biology topics include beige adipose tissue, the epithelial–mesenchymal transition, conjunctiva- associated lymphatic tissue, biogenesis and function of peroxisomes, and microsomes as the newest discovered form of cell-to-cell communication.
- New, more detailed information about the histology of the female and male external genitalia has been included.
- The skin chapter has been supplemented and updated with many new additions, including of skin color and aging.
- With the constant improvement in microscopic methods, a new basic discussion on three-dimensional (3D) microscopy methods was incorporated in the methods chapter.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology PDF:
- Cell Cytoplasm
- The Cell Nucleus
- Tissues: Concept and Classification
- Epithelial Tissue
- Connective Tissue
- Adipose Tissue
- Muscle Tissue
- Nerve Tissue
- Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic System
- Integumentary System
- Digestive System I: Oral Cavity and Associated Structures
- Digestive System II: Esophagus and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Digestive System III: Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas
- Respiratory System
- Urinary System
- Endocrine Organs
- Male Reproductive System
- Female Reproductive System
Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF:
FILE SIZE: 120 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Histology: A Text and Atlas PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.