In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share the free PDF download of Gynecologic Health Care PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care PDF:
Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care continues to set the standard for evidence-based gynecologic health care and well-being in an extensively updated fourth edition. As in prior editions, the text presents gynecologic health care using a holistic and person-centered approach. Encompassing both health promotion and management of gynecologic conditions, it provides clinicians and students with a strong foundation in gynecologic care and the knowledge necessary to apply it in clinical practice. With an emphasis on the importance of respecting the normalcy of physiology, it is an essential reference for all midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other clinicians who provide gynecologic health care. Written by award-winning clinicians and educators, Gynecologic Health Care covers the topics clinicians and students need to know. Additional chapters provide an overview of prenatal and postpartum care, including anatomic and physiologic adaptations of normal pregnancy and common complications of pregnancy. The Fourth Edition features three new chapters: racism and health disparities, male sexual and reproductive health, and preconception care.
Features of Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- All chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect current standards of care
- Promotes a holistic approach that considers each patient’s well-being within the context of their life, rather than focusing only on diagnosis and treatment
- Expanded content supports the provision of gender-inclusive health care
- New chapters provide a foundation to help clinicians address racism and race-associated health disparities, provide sexual and reproductive health care to men, and ensure a comprehensive approach to preconception health promotion
- Contributors and reviewers are expert clinicians, educators, and scientists who recognize the importance of evidence-based practice
- Instructor resources include Powerpoint Lecture Slides and a Test Bank
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care PDF:
- SECTION I INTRODUCTION TO WOMEN’S GYNECOLOGIC HEALTH
- Chapter 1 A Feminist Perspective of Women’s Health
- Chapter 2 Racism and Health Disparities
- Chapter 3 Women’s Growth and Development Across the Life Span
- Chapter 4 Using Evidence to Support Quality Clinical Practice
- SECTION II HEALTH ASSESSMENT AND PROMOTION
- Chapter 5 Health Promotion
- Chapter 6 Gynecologic Anatomy and Physiology
- Chapter 7 Gynecologic History and Physical Examination
- Chapter 8 Male Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Chapter 9 Periodic Screening and Health Maintenance
- Chapter 10 Women’s Health After Bariatric Surgery
- Chapter 11 Gynecologic Health Care for Lesbian, Bisexual, and Queer Women and Transgender and Non-Binary Individuals
- Chapter 12 Sexuality and Sexual Health
- Chapter 13 Contraception
- Chapter 14 Menopause
- Chapter 15 Intimate Partner Violence
- Chapter 16 Sexual Assault
- SECTION III GYNECOLOGIC HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
- Chapter 17 Breast Conditions
- Chapter 18 Alterations in Sexual Function
- Chapter 19 Pregnancy Diagnosis, Decision-Making Support, and Resolution
- Chapter 20 Infertility
- Chapter 21 Gynecologic Infections
- Chapter 22 Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Chapter 23 Urinary Tract Infections
- Chapter 24 Urinary Incontinence
- Chapter 25 Menstrual-Cycle Pain and Premenstrual Conditions
- Chapter 26 Normal and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Chapter 27 Hyperandrogenic Disorders
- Chapter 28 Benign Gynecologic Conditions
- Chapter 29 Gynecologic Cancers
- Chapter 30 Chronic Pelvic Pain
- SECTION IV INTRODUCTION TO PRENATAL AND POSTPARTUM CARE
- Chapter 31 Preconception Care
- Chapter 32 Anatomic and Physiologic Adaptations of Normal Pregnancy
- Chapter 33 Diagnosis of Pregnancy and Overview of Prenatal Care
- Chapter 34 Common Complications of Pregnancy
- Chapter 35 Overview of Postpartum Care
Gynecologic Health Care: With an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Gynecologic Health Care PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Gynecologic Health Care PDF:
FILE SIZE: 7 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Gynecologic Health Care PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.