In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Medicos Republic, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, by Agnes B. Fogo, MD and Michael Kashgarian, MD, delivers practical, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of pathologic entities. More than 700 high-quality illustrations help you to recognize the pathologic features and clinical manifestations of both common and rare renal disorders and to formulate confident and accurate diagnoses. Thoroughly updated throughout, this companion to Brenner & Rector’s, The Kidney, 9th Edition provides the newest information regarding categorizing and classification of diseases and describes how this relates to the various morphological lesions illustrated and their clinical significance. Access the complete text and all of the illustrations at www.expertconsult.com.
Features of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- See more than 700 high quality representative images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Easily locate in-depth information on any disease’s clinical course and treatment by cross-referring companion text, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney.
- Grasp key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information through focused, detailed discussions.
- Make accurate, complete reports by fully understanding clinical correlations.
- Get an in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and comprehensive reference
- Keep current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include a brand-new chapter on “Approaches to Chronic Kidney Disease” that includes coverage of Chronic Kidney Disease; Age-Related Sclerosis; Glomerular vs. Tubulointerstitial vs. Vascular Disease; and the differential diagnostic approach to Segmental Glomerulosclerosis lesions. Extensive updates to all previous chapters include new classifications of various diseases such as igA nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, crescentic GN, and renal transplant rejection.
- Stay well informed about hot topics including acute phosphate nephropathy; new concepts in the pathogenesis of thrombotic microangiopathies and eclampsia; and new information relative to etiology and pathogenesis of podocytopathies.
- Quickly access the information you need thanks to a user-friendly format, tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
- Access the full text and entire image library online at expertconsult.com.
Agnes B. Fogo MD (Author)
Professor of Pathology, Medicine and Pediatrics, Director, Renal Electron Microscopy laboratory, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Glomerular Diseases
NORMAL GROWTH AND MATURATION
PRIMARY GLOMERULAR DISEASES
Glomerular Diseases that Cause Nephrotic Syndrome: Non-Immune Complex
Minimal Change Disease
Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Tip Lesion Variant of FSGS
Cellular Variant of FSGS
Perihilar Variant of FSGS
Congenital Nephrotic Syndrome of Finnish Type
Diffuse Mesangial Sclerosis
Glomerular Diseases that Cause Nephrotic/Nephritic Syndrome: Complement-Related
Dense Deposit Disease
Glomerular Diseases that Cause Nephrotic Syndrome: Immune Complex
Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis Type 1
Glomerular Diseasesthat Cause Hematuria or Nephritic Syndrome: Immune Complex
Acute Post-infectious Glomerulonephritis
SECONDARY GLOMERULAR DISEASES
Diseases Associated with Nephrotic Syndrome
Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition Disease
Proliferative Glomerulonephritis with Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition
Sickle Cell Nephropathy
Lecithin-Cholesterol Acyltransferase Deficiency
Diseases Associated with Nephritic Syndrome or RPGN: Immune-Mediated
Lupus Nephritis, Mesangial and Proliferative Types
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
Mixed Cryoglobulinemic Glomerulonephritis
Anti-GBM-Antibody Mediated Glomerulonephritis
Diseases Associated with Nephritic Syndrome or RPGN: Pauci-Immune- or Non-Immune-Mediated
Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener’s)/Microscopic Polyangiitis
Diseases of the Basement Membrane
Thin Basement Membrane Lesions
Glomerular Involvement with Bacterial Infections
Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis Glomerulonephritis
Chapter 2 Vascular Diseases
Thrombotic Microangiopathy/Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Scleroderma (Progressive Systemic Sclerosis)
Anti-phospholipid Antibody Disease
Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
Chapter 3 Tubulointerstitial Diseases
Chronic Pyelonephritis and Reflux Nephropathy
Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis—Drug-Related
Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis–Viral Infection
Anti-Tubular Basement Membrane Antibody Nephritis
IgG4-Related Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
Acute Kidney Injury/Acute Tubular Necrosis
Heavy Metal Nephropathy (Lead and Cadmium Nephropathy)
Analgesic Nephropathy and Papillary Necrosis
Light Chain Cast Nephropathy and Tubulopathy
Aristolochic Acid Nephropathy
Chapter 4 Chronic Kidney Disease
Glomerular vs. Tubulointerstitial vs. Vascular Disease
Segmental Glomerulosclerosis—Primary vs. Secondary
Chapter 5 Renal Transplantation
Chronic Active Antibody-Mediated Rejection and Transplant Glomerulopathy
Acute T-Cell-Mediated Rejection
Chronic Allograft Failure (Chronic Allograft Nephropathy)
Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease
Chapter 6 Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
Medullary cystic disease
Medullary sponge kidney
Acquired cystic disease
Cystic renal dysplasia
Chapter 7 Renal Neoplasia
Renal Cell Carcinomas
Other Renal Epithelial Tumors
Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Renal Pelvis
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of the Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
Hardcover: 560 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 14, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 10.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 151 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology 2nd Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Medicos Republic are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.
You may send an email to madxperts [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.